My new Shelby gt500

zex-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to show you guys my new toy. Just thought i would get a new car with my new job. This thing is fun as hell to drive. I cant wait to start doing some simple mod to it like a 2.6 pulley a tune and and a jlt CAI. Hot Ram, when i get back to NC and you dont have some of the part you were going to buy from me, ill give you a call and we can work out something. Sorry i had to leave so fast.

Attachments

• DSC02482.JPG
    DSC02482.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC02488.JPG
    DSC02488.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC02483.JPG
    DSC02483.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC02485.JPG
    DSC02485.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 101
Yell might just put a 50 or a 75 shot on it. Evolution performance did just a few mods and hit 677 rwhp and like 689 tq or something like that. That is what i plan on having when i get back from the sand box.

Nice ride Zex, love that color...............not a fan of the wheels though.:dontknow: ....Ford could have done better IMO.

How bout a vid of the new hot rod?:burnout: Whats the new job? Good one huh!!!!:D

patrick

Yea it is a great job, never thought i would have a srt-10 and a gt500 at the age of 25. And yea the rim could be better but i am geting some Asanti's or HRE's for it. And it is one of those job were i really cant tell people what you do.

zex-srt10 said:
Yea it is a great job, never thought i would have a srt-10 and a gt500 at the age of 25. And yea the rim could be better but i am geting some Asanti's or HRE's for it. And it is one of those job were i really cant tell people what you do.

Excellent dude...................25 and two hotrods:dontknow: ...cant tell us about the job:dontknow: ...sounds like Zex is a successful gigalo!!!:D :burnout:
What a stud!!!! We'll keep it a secret!!!!:elefant:

patrick

Congrats...I always like Mustangs, just have always had problems with them. Nice car...enjoy.

zex-srt10 said:
Just want to show you guys my new toy. Just thought i would get a new car with my new job. This thing is fun as hell to drive. I cant wait to start doing some simple mod to it like a 2.6 pulley a tune and and a jlt CAI. Hot Ram, when i get back to NC and you dont have some of the part you were going to buy from me, ill give you a call and we can work out something. Sorry i had to leave so fast.

Wow. Dude has a red one Where I live he was reving at me last night and I Didn't want to take a chance. Are those really fast?????

My buddy hit a 12.8 with his stock one in NC. But it is so easy to get HP for a small amount of money. This one is going to be flying when i get back. Here in AZ it fills like it pulls harder then the truck but it wont even be close if i spay the truck. I am about 4750 feet above sea L. So my truck feel really slow right now. I just cant wait to get back to the east coast so i can do some good racing.

Congrats.....Will be more than happy to line up with you...If I am going to lose, I will lose big...:D :D :D

awsome ride .. was always my fav car. used to have original from 67.
I was playing with one few weeks on the highway.. had a hard time keeping up with my boosted truck!

nycstev said:
awsome ride .. was always my fav car. used to have original from 67.
I was playing with one few weeks on the highway.. had a hard time keeping up with my boosted truck!

now Steve, if you would put a 2000 lbs in that car .... it wouldn't even get of the line...;)

belgiumbarry said:
now Steve, if you would put a 2000 lbs in that car .... it wouldn't even get of the line...;)

Yep , then it would be a Super Mustank :D :D :D :p :elefant: :elefant: ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back