My new Shelby gt500

includemeout said:
Yep , then it would be a Super Mustank :D :D :D :p :elefant: :elefant: ;)

take your medecine Jerry , go to sleep for a winter....next GTG is summer 2008.... bye ! :ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

belgiumbarry said:
take your medecine Jerry , go to sleep for a winter....next GTG is summer 2008.... bye ! :ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

Yoou have better meds in Belgium, so I will winter in your motor sailer,it has a nice heater:p :p

includemeout said:
Yoou have better meds in Belgium, so I will winter in your motor sailer,it has a nice heater:p :p

sorry Jerry , already occupied by my harem....and me doing some service :p :D

Pretty Schweet!:rock:

Are Stealerships still charging OVER MSRP?

Are you gonna run it a few times down the strip BEFORE you mod it?

Did you manage to get it home BEFORE you smoked the tires?:p :D

Heartfelt and fervent congratulations............. the color is so right......

D

Last edited:
Yea had to pay 10,000 over msrp, but that ok. I love this car

I payed 61,000 for it. They wanted 67,900 for it. But i told them that i could find it for 61 to 62 on e-bay all day. And i gave them my card and strated walking out. They stoped me and told me that they would drop the price. F#cking Stealerships

zex-srt10 said:
I payed 61,000 for it. They wanted 67,900 for it. But i told them that i could find it for 61 to 62 on e-bay all day. And i gave them my card and strated walking out. They stoped me and told me that they would drop the price. F#cking Stealerships

Yeah, the red one here is a 'vert.

Well, that's not a complete ass-raping then. :dontknow: :eek: (although it's still over $15k above sticker)..... They are cool rides. :)

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Well, that's not a complete ass-raping then. :dontknow: :eek: (although it's still over $15k above sticker)..... They are cool rides. :)

Yes it is.

Though if you're happy with your deal, that's what matters.

Looks good Chris, I would love to have one but my legs are too long to fit comfortably in it... :(

The Gt 500 is an awesome car......

I hope the 2 of you will be eternally happy together....... The looks alone are worth whatever you paid for it............

Enjoy your new baby...........:rock:

D

Hot Ram, when i get back to NC and you dont have some of the part you were going to buy from me, ill give you a call and we can work out something. Sorry i had to leave so fast

I am ready to buy.Had to borrow the money.I am using some of it to buy a throttle body,but should have enough to get most of what I wanted.Call me when we can complete our deal.

Congrats on the new ride !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank bro, ill give you a heads up when i am back in NC. But If you see a better deal take it. I am not for sure how long this contract is going to last. It might be for a few months, or it might be a few years. But we will see.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back