My New Toy - 2011 Challenger SRT-8

azpyroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked this up yesterday from Avondale Dodge.

2011 Challenger SRT-8
392 Hemi, Tremec 6060 / 6 speed - 470hp, 470tq, Dual Disc ZF Sachs Clutch
Toxic Orange, with Stripes.
All the options (Nav, Kicker 13 speakers, w sub, EVTS, etc).

:rock:

Nice color combo

Hey Scott how does the 392 feel??

Strong, really strong. Pulls hard all the way through 5th Gear. 6th is really quiet, and smooth riding.

I honestly think it pulls harder than my 2006 SRT-10 with supercharger did... though since its been more than 2 years ago when i sold it.. I don't quite remember.

I have only put about 100 miles on it so far...

Has a decent sound to it.. though I can see the factory exhaust coming off soon.. =)

I honestly think it pulls harder than my 2006 SRT-10 with supercharger did.

This makes me want one.

One of my friends just got the green. I like the toxic orandge way better though, very nice. Here is his green 392 and my 10.
aa5daa4a.jpg

4276d009.jpg

d47ce195.jpg

db680bf3.jpg

Wow! Sweet Challenger, the colour is great!! The orange With stripes looks killer, I was looking at the same car at the dealer the other day, the green looks ok, but lime green/flat black would be a sell out!!!

Wow! Sweet Challenger, the colour is great!! The orange With stripes looks killer, I was looking at the same car at the dealer the other day, the green looks ok, but lime green/flat black would be a sell out!!!

Thanks. That orange w black stripes just grabbed me. Its no longer available as the plant in japan that makes the orange and green were severely damaged by the tsunamis. So us that have those colors are rare.

Im working on finding out the numbers

those new challeys would look super with a scoop on it like the srt-10 trucks has !

azpyroguy said:
Thanks. That orange w black stripes just grabbed me. Its no longer available as the plant in japan that makes the orange and green were severely damaged by the tsunamis. So us that have those colors are rare.

Im working on finding out the numbers

Talked to a sales rep at my local dealership today, had to do something while the truck was being serviced, and asked about an orange one and he said the same thing about the pearl coated orange. Seems that plant in Japan supplied a lot of manufacturers. Kind of interesting that this plant was the only one that supplied this tint...

-jeff

Was just thinking about picking one up. Gotta love the 392. Was it over 40k?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back