my old srt and my new srt

I've seen that car personally and all I can say is that it was the right move for Mike. The car if I'm not mistaken is faster than our truck stock for stock but it gets over 20MPG combined mileage and makes a lot more sense than driving the Srt10 for long distances.

Speaking of long distances Mike why dont you join us in Vegas and test out the gas mileage on the Highway and then the track.:idea:

so far it has averaged 32 mpg on my trips to work. and it hits 120 in 4th before you know what happened!

The truck will be missed. I had a hard time driving it to the dealer today. Comeon guys, at least I got another srt!

I'm a single dad with 2 little girls, the srt-4 makes a lot more sense. I'll still be at all the get togethers so you won't miss me!

Mike

AWDisuzu said:
so far it has averaged 32 mpg on my trips to work. and it hits 120 in 4th before you know what happened!

The truck will be missed. I had a hard time driving it to the dealer today.

I'll still be at all the get togethers so you won't miss me!

Mike

Something tells me you will still be racing Srt10's. There is a bright red truck in your driveway with an engine coming real soon.

I think the CSRT's are pretty sweet!! And I am sure that they are quick!

Have fun with it!!

Its not awd is it??? I thot the only awd caliber was the R/T..... Idk but its nice either way.

AWDisuzu said:
Pretty Sweet!:rock:

I was looking at one last Sunday. Thinking of trading in my SVT Focus on one.

I would love to know what kind of MPG you get around town. 32 is excellent for the highway though - every bit as good as my Focus but with 100+ more hp on tap!

Did you get any discount on the Caliber?

The one I looked at last weekend had a Red Tag on the mirror for 1K under sticker. For now, I'm going to wait it out since my Focus is still under warranty (and paid for:D ).

Mine's fully loaded and I paid invoice. I'm guessing pretty soon you'll be able to get them for less than invoice

~mike~

SrtBrad said:
The car if I'm not mistaken is faster than our truck stock for stock :

A: I dunno aboot that, 285 means it's running in the evo sti range and without AWD... with that said I doubt it's faster <the evo's/sti's aren't>

B: Mike... dude... you're parked on the wrong side of the street :p

C: It's a nice ride... I'll most likely be letting my night runner go soon for something more economical as well...

D: what was ur experience with power <i think that's what the plate said> good trade in?? ez to deal with?? etc. . . .

AWD is great for a launch, but the rest of the time it just drags you down. I have an AWDisuzu and a FWDisuzu. the FWD wins =)

Power is great, this is my 5th purchase from them. You might be able to get a better deal if you know someone who works for dodge though!

~mike~

tidnab said:
A: I dunno aboot that, 285 means it's running in the evo sti range and without AWD... with that said I doubt it's faster <the evo's/sti's aren't>

B: Mike... dude... you're parked on the wrong side of the street :p

C: It's a nice ride... I'll most likely be letting my night runner go soon for something more economical as well...

D: what was ur experience with power <i think that's what the plate said> good trade in?? ez to deal with?? etc. . . .

AWDisuzu said:
Mine's fully loaded and I paid invoice. I'm guessing pretty soon you'll be able to get them for less than invoice

~mike~
Any chance you could tell us what the Sticker and Invoice prices are on your car?:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back