my old truck is in berlin

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
apparently my clutch was on the way out. but they fixed the body damage, and put the reflector fog lights in the bumper. (law) the new owner is in jail by the IRS? i guess they have that in Germany too? kinda cool to see it, too bad they put the stickers on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jurY0fOLyCY]Ram SRT-10 Kupplungstod - YouTube[/ame]

in the email he says
Hi Joshua,

i never really had time to take pictures of it and the car is stored right now because the new owner was sent to jail by the irs.

But i have a video where i am speeding in the former easter part of berlin. The stickers on the doors were on the car for only one week, i was able to convince the new owner that it´s tasteless. He gave me the car to do the homologation ( you can already see the reflectors and the rear fog light in the rear bumper if you look carefully ). I am the driver and a friend of mine was filming out of a nother friends renault clio v6 ( engine it the boot ) right hand drive from the uk.

We saved and uploaded the video because @ 2:30 you can see blue smoke coming out of the car .... that´s the moment when the clutch sayd "goodbye", after that i wasn´t able to drive faster the 20mph anymore :(

that would suck ,mans in jail and body guy that is working on his truck is out beating the crap out of it :mad:

Driving one of these trucks on the Autobahn must be one hell of an experience.

Driving one of these trucks on the Autobahn must be one hell of an experience.

Unfortunately the autobahn is not the unregulated road we all would like to think it is. Its has speed limits and if it i not posted then it is 120kph. My wife and I visitied germany this past february and I was excited to drive as fast as the car would take me, but then was crushed to hear that its not a free for all like I had hoped it would be. Still would be fun to run it up to 100 or so on a regular trip to work or the store.

Unfortunately the autobahn is not the unregulated road we all would like to think it is. Its has speed limits and if it i not posted then it is 120kph. My wife and I visitied germany this past february and I was excited to drive as fast as the car would take me, but then was crushed to hear that its not a free for all like I had hoped it would be. Still would be fun to run it up to 100 or so on a regular trip to work or the store.

there are still unlimited parts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlFXUrGos3s]Jeremy Clarkson's Thriller-Porsche 911 Turbo - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back