My personal favorite!!!

ya know what an interesting poll would be..

How many have bought a srt10 sold it to buy a L

how many have bought an L and then sold it to buy a srt10..

i bet were looking at a minimum of 10 to 1... for upgrading to the 10 vs downgrading to a L..

And if the buyer did go from a 10 to an L it would be for financial reasons not any other....

now maybe those numbers would help these fools who are desperate to prove there worth on our site see the light... but than again maybe there just to broke to step up and play.. so they have to act tough with there rigs..

I would like to see the #'s of that. 10 to 1 sounds right.:rock:

ya know what an interesting poll would be..

How many have bought a srt10 sold it to buy a L

how many have bought an L and then sold it to buy a srt10..

i bet were looking at a minimum of 10 to 1... for upgrading to the 10 vs downgrading to a L..

And if the buyer did go from a 10 to an L it would be for financial reasons not any other....

now maybe those numbers would help these fools who are desperate to prove there worth on our site see the light... but than again maybe there just to broke to step up and play.. so they have to act tough with there rigs..

I think you hit the nail on the head here!! :rock:

Wow, I didn't realize till now on how childish you have to be to own an ugly L truck!! You really should grow up, your making yourself look like even more of an Ass that you have been proving over and over that you are!!
I wish my Dad owned an ugly L so I could sneak it out of the garage and then become 16 again!!! LMFAO:D

lamar-violation-3-444x199.png

I still cant wrap my head around the guy who owns a yellow truck is calling mine ugly. Why dont you try to act 35 for once?

lamar-violation-3-444x199.png

I still cant wrap my head around the guy who owns a yellow truck is calling mine ugly. Why dont you try to act 35 for once?

Your truck is ugly! Get over it, if you don't like it sell it!! LMAO
We can always set up a poll here to prove my truck is way nicer then your ugly truck???
And for acting my age, I have been!!! Everyone has seen how you conduct your self as a 16 yr old kid that borrows his Dads ugly truck!! LMFAO

Your truck is ugly! Get over it, if you don't like it sell it!! LMAO
We can always set up a poll here to prove my truck is way nicer then your ugly truck???
And for acting my age, I have been!!! Everyone has seen how you conduct your self as a 16 yr old kid that borrows his Dads ugly truck!! LMFAO

Lol you're a joke.

Lol you're a joke.

No actually the joke is on you!!:D Look around your in a Viper Truck forum, and you don't even own the fastest production truck in the world!! It's not our fault that you chose an ugly ride, sorry about your luck! Obviously your here cause you want a SRT-10! it's ok to be here to admire and dream about all our hot rides here!! LMAO:rock:

No actually the joke is on you!!:D Look around your in a Viper Truck forum, and you don't even own the fastest production truck in the world!! It's not our fault that you chose an ugly ride, sorry about your luck! Obviously your here cause you want a SRT-10! it's ok to be here to admire and dream about all our hot rides here!! LMAO:rock:

Im here for one reason. It pisses you off to no end.

You can enjoy your pretty show truck at the beauty pageant/popularity contest and Ill enjoy my fast truck at the track.

Gotta get back to work check in with yall in a few.

Last edited:
lol I just came across this on ebay while this discussion is going on.
2004 Ford SVT Lightning vs. Dodge Ram SRT-10 Data Sheet - Rare and Out of Print! | eBay

2004 SVT F-150 Lightning vs. Dodge Ram SRT-10

Size: 8 1/2 x 11, Glossy Cardstock - MINT Condition

Who's the Real Winner? It's Not Even Close...

You are bidding on a dealer-only card that was produced for the 2004 SVT Lightning. This 2-sided sheet features both the Lightning and the SRT-10 on the front, and 33 comparitive comparison specs on the back. Sure, the Dodge is .8 seconds faster in the 1/4 mile, but that will cost you an additional $12,000! Bigger brakes on the Dodge? You need them for the 10% extra weight. On and on... Now you have ammo (along with a lower payment) for your foolish Dodge buddies when they start spoutin' off that they're all that...

Don't miss your chance to own this awesome piece of automobilia that will be the a nice part of your SVT Lightning collection. You'll want to have this framed professionally!

Im here for one reason. It pisses you off to no end.

You can enjoy your pretty show truck at the beauty pageant/popularity contest and Ill enjoy my fast truck at the track.

Gotta get back to work check in with yall in a few.

LMFAO, your so wrong again! You don't piss me off at all, I think it hilarious on how you have dug yourself a hole!! LMAO:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back