My personal favorite!!!

I don't know about wow. It really just looks like any other Ram, not anything that really jumps out. Most of the Hemi guy's around here have a 10 hood so, they steal from your trucks looks. Kinda like the Boss does with our trucks.

That's just not an objective statement... sorry. Sure there are some people who copy... but the 10 is highly and easily distinguishable to anyone who knows anything about performance trucks. Even a casual observer wonders what that is b/c it is "different."

"Most of the Hemi guys"... the streets are littered with Hemi trucks... you're telling me that over 50% of those guys have SRT hoods and/or other body-cladding? Really?

I don't know about wow. It really just looks like any other Ram, not anything that really jumps out. Most of the Hemi guy's around here have a 10 hood so, they steal from your trucks looks. Kinda like the Boss does with our trucks.

Some guy do make there Hemi look like a 10. Until a real 10 pulls up.:D

The L looks just like any other F150 Small weels same bumper, same body moldings, so your statement a 10 looks like any other ram..doesn't make sense. Anyone that knows anything about vehicles can easily see a difference between a normal ram and a sexy 10

Most of you may not care but some of you do. BTW it gets pretty boring over here when the L owners are gone. The same cannot be said for LR when the viper owners leave.

LOL the guy driving a banana hammock is calling my truck ugly.

Then why not do us all a favour and stay over at the LR forum if it's so boring here?? LMFAO. You sure aren't doing any good or helping anyone out here??,you can call my truck what ya like but your truck will still be UGLY!! And I bet if I had my truck beside yours 8/10 would come admire my truck before looking at yours!! I know that for a fact, I've seen it happen at several car shows and the compliments I get from so many Ford and Chev guys would blow your mind!!! But you wouldn't know about that!!! LMFAO

Most of you may not care but some of you do. BTW it gets pretty boring over here when the L owners are gone. The same cannot be said for LR when the viper owners leave.

LOL the guy driving a banana hammock is calling my truck ugly.

Then why not do us all a favour and stay over at the LR forum if it's so boring here?? LMFAO. You sure aren't doing any good or helping anyone out here??,you can call my truck what ya like but your truck will still be UGLY!! And I bet if I had my truck beside yours 8/10 would come admire my truck before looking at yours!! I know that for a fact, I've seen it happen at several car shows and the compliments I get from so many Ford and Chev guys would blow your mind!!! But you wouldn't know about that!!! LMFAO

Put our truck next to any of the BIG like SS L and the 10. The 10 stands out and looks so much nicer than any of them, plus it looks like a real man's truck. The L is the size of the dodge dakota...come to think of it maybe that's why so many girls drive L's compared to 10's.:dontknow:

Put our truck next to any of the BIG like SS L and the 10. The 10 stands out and looks so much nicer than any of them, plus it looks like a real man's truck. The L is the size of the dodge dakota...come to think of it maybe that's why so many girls drive L's compared to 10's.:dontknow:

Of coarse it does because you own one.

5200-5300+... I think Trainman has documented this, along with his weight reduction in some threads here.

Back