My personal favorite!!!

I have 10 coronas in me. I'm going to put a beat down on all the L's guy. :)

et_street_radial_a.jpg

gayest shit ever posted on this forum first you call him a pussy , then compliment him on the size of his balls are you fckn serious hahaa:D

I dont recall ever calling anybody a pussy on here (I had to use the search feature before I posted this to double check and I am correct). I try to keep negative name calling to a minimum. Youre usually pretty level headed you having a bad night? Wanna talk about it?

LOL,, im just f*&king with ya bro.. i could care less what you run.. i just think its funny to hear you try to go on and on about the L.. my good friend had and L and he just upgraded to a 10 after driving mine... far as im concerned all trucks are slow lol if you wanna go fast get a car.. the truck is just fun and your so desperate to prove yourself makes it 120x more fun..

You=
crying-baby.jpg

It must suck to be you and hate everything and continually cry about it. <<<That almost sounds like the definition of jealousy or maybe it's just a Canadian thing. We need to check yours and yellow venoms ip address to make sure it's not a duplicate account.

If I were to race you, you wouldn't mind racing heads up? You wouldn't want a couple cars, or the wiggle, or maybe the leave? If I offered it you wouldnt take it even if $4,000 was on the line? If thats really how you feel Ill come to you tomorrow for a heads up race in the streets for $4,000.

LOL,, im just f*&king with ya bro.. i could care less what you run.. i just think its funny to hear you try to go on and on about the L.. my good friend had and L and he just upgraded to a 10 after driving mine... far as im concerned all trucks are slow lol if you wanna go fast get a car.. the truck is just fun and your so desperate to prove yourself makes it 120x more fun..

Mine is fun to drive buy not nearly as fun as my future race car mustang will be.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back