My personal favorite!!!

LMAO, all they do is beat around the bush and make excuses!! Typical L guy, cant admit that they're slower and that's a fact!! I'm sure If it was the other way around we would never hear the end of it!!

It is the other way around. You are slower but you don't hear me crying.

It's not my thing to count on others to get me home 8 hours down the road if I break something.

The last two years I have raced my truck with no problems.:rock:
My brother will be there with his 10 also. If worse came to worse we would go back home and grab a trailer.:D

The last two years I have raced my truck with no problems.:rock:
My brother will be there with his 10 also. If worse came to worse we would go back home and grab a trailer.:D

I saw a 10 (I think it was FatJack) at STS 2 years ago and he snapped an axle. I'm not sure how he got home but if that were me Id either be screwed, majorly inconveniencing someone or be out a lot of money for a tow.

It is the other way around. You are slower but you don't hear me crying.

LMAO,your such a whiner yourself, trying being a man instead of a little boy hiding behind a slow ugly truck!!
You should stop and listen to yourself going on thinking you have something great, we all know you drive a slow ugly truck, you should go back to your L site and try and convince them that your fast! LMAO, oh yeah they all know over there that your slow too, they drive those ugly trucks over there!
I don't know why your on our site trying to brag and convince us about your ugly truck, it's not us that has to be seen in it, your only torturing yourself and giving us entertainment!!! Lmao

Last edited:
I saw a 10 (I think it was FatJack) at STS 2 years ago and he snapped an axle. I'm not sure how he got home but if that were me Id either be screwed, majorly inconveniencing someone or be out a lot of money for a tow.

Sounds like Jack, he's are axle tester.:D I think thats the fourth axle he's gone through.

LMAO,your such a whiner yourself, trying being a man instead of a little boy hiding behind a slow ugly truck!!
You should stop and listen to yourself going on thinking you have something great, we all know you drive a slow ugly truck, you should go back to your L site and try and convince them that your fast! LMAO, oh yeah they all know over there that your slow too, they drive those ugly trucks over there!
I don't know why your on our site trying to brag and convince us about your ugly truck, it's not us that has to be seen in it, your only torturing yourself and giving us entertainment!!! Lmao

Do I have a slow ugly truck?? This may determine if Gen1's are slow and ugly... :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back