My replies are getting deleted

ViperJeff said:
Do yourself a favor...

Look past the fact that it happened to you

Look past the fact that the Admins get 100's of PM's a day

Look past the fact that your not being singled out

Kick back, put your feet up and smile

For today is a good day

Jeffy know, he must have had 50,000 posts deleted himself ;) ;)

In fact we call him "The Deleated One" :D :D :D

includemeout said:
Jeffy know, he must have had 50,000 posts deleted himself ;) ;)

In fact we call him "The Deleated One" :D :D :D

Maybe not that many......

but all warranted

The value in this place is not in the petty things.

The value is in the wealth of possible friendships that are here. I was diagnosed with cancer this year, and this forum got behind me and supported me. They did so in ways that were very personal and real, not just in word only. They supported with words, calls, and even a personal visit from one coast to another. At a time of great distress, the forum banded together and took a major project off of my hands and made it a gift to me and my daughter. This place is responsible for a gift that I can not repay.

In addition to that, this place is loaded with a wealth of valuable truck related information. Just tonight, I found information regarding how to switch my hydraulic fan into high speed via a switch.

Give the place a chance, you will be glad you did.

Ok guy's, im over it. I'm on a few different forums and looks as if this site don't have too many mods. and admins. to catch everything as I'm used to. It's all good now.;)

05' Dodge said:
Ok guy's, im over it. I'm on a few different forums and looks as if this site don't have too many mods. and admins. to catch everything as I'm used to. It's all good now.;)
Good to hear it man.:congrats:

tinygiants said:
The value in this place is not in the petty things.

The value is in the wealth of possible friendships that are here. I was diagnosed with cancer this year, and this forum got behind me and supported me. They did so in ways that were very personal and real, not just in word only. They supported with words, calls, and even a personal visit from one coast to another. At a time of great distress, the forum banded together and took a major project off of my hands and made it a gift to me and my daughter. This place is responsible for a gift that I can not repay.

In addition to that, this place is loaded with a wealth of valuable truck related information. Just tonight, I found information regarding how to switch my hydraulic fan into high speed via a switch.

Give the place a chance, you will be glad you did.
Like this??????:dontknow:

Attachments

• 11-21-2008 12;19;22PM.jpg
    11-21-2008 12;19;22PM.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 11-21-2008 12;20;41PM.jpg
    11-21-2008 12;20;41PM.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 11-21-2008 12;22;10PM.jpg
    11-21-2008 12;22;10PM.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 40
05' Dodge said:

Welcome to the club...:rock:

05' Dodge said:

Welcome to the forum...

Correct, we have 3 including myself (Economy has hit our Mod employment also ;))

I approved your charger wheel post a few hours ago, hence your post count.

Sit back and relax, Im sure you will enjoy the zoo

welcome, dont forget to change out your tampon every so often...it can get toxic if you leave it in there too long:(

I need to start some kind of Bitching thread that deals only with deleted posts :D Once the thread is started can I please have back only 25% I don't want to appear greedy :D :D By my estimation I would have some where near 532,619.8 posts :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
I need to start some kind of Bitching thread that deals only with deleted posts :D Once the thread is started can I please have back only 25% I don't want to appear greedy :D :D By my estimation I would have some where near 532,619.8 posts :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
GREEDY BASTAGE WHORELORD :p :p :p :D :D :D :dontknow:

You said "buy" in your post about the black wheels. The mods said that word gets one of your first posts deleted automatically. Case solved.

05' Dodge said:

Welcome and enjoy...you will love being part of the family...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back