My son lives the WHOOP WHOOP

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was not really a race:D I had my son with me today Boys day out. On the way home I live on a strecth that is half industrial and houses. Well when I truned down my rd, there was an ss trailblazer behind me so I hit to 60 left him dust. I let up and messed with him in 4th gear went to the next light. The ss thought it was doin good till he saw my kid in the seat next to me. He gave me the thumbs up and turned:p But then I look at my kid and he had a shit eatin grin on his face ear to ear:elefant: Can you say whoop whoop. A gearhead in the making.:burnout: :burnout:

Last edited:
DevilDawg3097 said:
It was not really a race:D I had my son with me today Boys day out. On the way home I live on a strecth that is half industrial and houses. Well when I truned down my rd, there was an ss trailblazer behind me so I hit to 60 left him dust. I let up and messed with him in 4th gear went to the next light. The ss thought it was doin good till he say my kid in the seat next to me. He gave me the thumbs up and turned:p But then I look at my kid and he had a shit eatin grin on his face ear to ear:elefant: Can you say whoop whoop. A gearhead in the making.:burnout: :burnout:
Hell yes!!!:rock:

I have some fatherly shit I could say....... :

Like you shouldn't be racing off the track, or it's even worse that you set a bad example..... or that you could've had an accident or blown a tire, flipped the rig and injured your lovely little boy.....

I could'a said all that shit......

But, I won't.............. No, I won't.........

The hell I won't......

Semper Fi.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_Qwobw4Zc&feature=related

D

Thats what I want......I kinda want to say I can't wait to have em and I pray that my first is a boy!!! The garage is the first place my son will get to know! Congrads on a job well done bro....Teach em right!!!

I grew up sitting in the seat next to my Dad when he would race,never hurt me none and we didn't even have seat belts!! Laid under a lot of hotrods with him. Love him to the bone!! We still talk racing and hotrods!!! Talk about a bond!

Just don't be surprised when he burns the tires off your truck or cars:D :D :D

Well i can sure relate to what you experienced because i have two! my girl 7 who frowned when i told her i was selling the 10 and my boy 9 who brag's about it to his friends. They both love it especially my little girl. She loves fast anythings!!!

Jfireboy1 said:
Well i can sure relate to what you experienced because i have two! my girl 7 who frowned when i told her i was selling the 10 and my boy 9 who brag's about it to his friends. They both love it especially my little girl. She loves fast anythings!!!
I found that out thurs when we took them to six flags (they've never been to an amusement park:dontknow: ) So I thought they would be scared:confused: Hell no they went every ride they where big enough to ride. I know when I was his age I hated roller coasters. So I don't know if thats a good thing or Im screwed:p :D they where'nt even afraid of the rickety ass wooden coaster the Eagle.

that's wonderful matt, i am happy for you buddy... i cant want to take my son for a ride in my truck after the Roe is installed....

U R SCREWED!!! 3 sons & they ALL pushed the line to & over the edge!! Enjoy the ride, & remember, up to U to reel them back in from time to time.

Thanks guys. Chris did you ever get those instructions in the mail?
D I knew you would chime in but it was just a oh shit moment. I only race by myself 99.5% of the time:itsme:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Thanks guys. Chris did you ever get those instructions in the mail?
D I knew you would chime in but it was just a oh shit moment. I only race by myself 99.5% of the time:itsme:

yes sir - i did Thank you... i still may need your help haha...

DevilDawg3097 said:
well make sure you hollar before you drop it on I have a few tweeks for ya;) :p

ok kool i pmed you - i dont want to ho up your thread

DevilDawg3097 said:
D, I knew you would chime in but it was just a oh shit moment. I only race by myself 99.5% of the time:itsme:

We ALL have 'em.........;)

Peace, dogface...........

Semper Fi........

D

Every time I go home my oldest girl asks where your black truck daddy? It's awesome! Glad to hear you and the kiddoes are bonding well!

And I still need to try to meet up with you some time before I leave up here! I haven't seen a roed truck in person yet.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back