My son's 10th B Day

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
My son Spencer had his 10th birthday today. We had so much fun together today with the family and some of his school friends. Spencer got his Nintendo DS (Thanks SrtBradsMom) with a few games that he really wanted. Some of his friends came by to our house before we went to Chucky Cheeses.

At Chucky Cheeses Spencer and his friends got to enjoy 1000 game tokens among what seemed to be over 500 other kids playing. Spencer wanted to divide the game tokens equally with his friends (Thats my kid:rock: ). I even got to play a few games in the 3+ hours we were there. I hit the jackpot 3 times for Spencer.

Spencer friends presented him with birthday presents after blowing out all 10 candles on the cake. Spencer had his local family and friends around to enjoy his day.

Here are a few pics:

SpencersBDay102707017b.jpg

SpencersBDay102707024b.jpg

SpencersBDay102707041b.jpg

SpencersBDay102707043b.jpg

SpencersBDay102707058b.jpg

Happy Birthday Spencer you litle P&^$# :D See I can show restraint ;) :D Hehehehe Kid got his looks from Mommy though..............Thank Gawd :eek:

TheSickness said:
Happy Birthday Spencer you litle P&^$# :D See I can show restraint ;) :D Hehehehe Kid got his looks from Mommy though..............Thank Gawd :eek:

Tell me about it. The Dad is 1 ugly SOB. He has three chins, bald head, big ears, wide nostrels, rotted teeth, no neck, supporting a spare tire, with a trunk full of junk.:D

SrtBrad said:
Tell me about it. The Dad is 1 ugly SOB. He has three chins, bald head, big ears, wide nostrels, rotted teeth, no neck, supporting a spare tire, with a trunk full of junk.:D
Tell me all about that Junk....That Junk thats in his Trunk :rock: His lovely lady lumps :D

TheSickness said:
Tell me all about that Junk....That Junk thats in his Trunk :rock: His lovely lady lumps :D
Would go well with your man boobs bastage :p :p :p

Looks like a great birthday party :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :star: :star: :star: :star: :eating: :eating: :eating: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher: :thrasher:

Happy Birthday Spencer!!!!:D :D :D

Great international gathering! Kind of partial to the Asian young lady...but we would expect that...being Asian myself...

Thanks for the pics, but one caution...

Blowing out candles on the birthday cake that everyone is going to eat is becoming recognized as very problematic...epidemiologists would frown severely...

Damn is nothing sacred???

Prof said:
Great international gathering! Kind of partial to the Asian young lady...but we would expect that...being Asian myself...

Thanks for the pics, but one caution...

Blowing out candles on the birthday cake that everyone is going to eat is becoming recognized as very problematic...epidemiologists would frown severely...

:confused: ....:confused: within 10 years they will do more then blowing candles.....:confused: :dontknow: :D :D :D ......sorry:eek:

Blowing out candles on the birthday cake that everyone is going to eat is becoming recognized as very problematic...epidemiologists would frown severely

not to mention....your also contributing to global warming!(jkg):D

look like a great time...they grow up so fast.:(

Prof said:
but one caution...

Note to self.

Never invite Roy to a party. ;) :p :D

Thanks for sharing the pic's.... Congrat's Spencer on the 10th:rock: :birthday:

Silverback said:
Note to self.

Never invite Roy to a party. ;) :p :D

As a hospital administrator I was brainwashed by a very persuasive (read mean) infection control nurse. I swear, she wanted to put cameras in all the restrooms to be sure that everyone washed their hands before they left, and she wanted to monitor the number of times a day that staff washed their hands! She was a terrorist!

joemags54 said:
Happy Birthday Spencer:birthday: You parents should let you drive the truck as a special present!:D

The truck will be Spencers when he turns 17. Only seven years away. I want to enroll him in drag racing school in the next few years so by the time he turns 17 he will be confortable with the power and torque these trucks have. Teach him that drag racing belongs at the track and not the streets. He is a very responsible 10 year old with good grades and a golden personality.

Ok lets get this straight this is my son as well Brad is a bum and didn;t give me any credit since I kept him around in my tummy for 9 months :mad:

Last edited:
SrtBradsBoss said:
Ok lets get this straight this is my son as well Brad is a bum and didn;t give me any credit since I kept him around in my tummy for 9 months :mad:

They never let you forget that part do they???:dontknow: ;) :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back