My SRT-10 Journey

QueLocura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, since people were asking for pics of the new truck. And since I've gone through two close calls with these trucks. I figured I'd show how I got to this specific SRT-10.

So it all started when I bought my dream at the time. A black 2004 RC SRT-10 :D

outside.jpg

Then I put some headlights on it...

P1010144.jpg

Then I almost died...

pictures008.jpg

pictures019.jpg

pictures016.jpg

Enough of that..there's a thread with all the pics in it. So...after my near-death accident, my insurance obviously declares it a total loss and writes me a fat check for more than I even paid for the truck in the first place. VERY NICE!! So I stayed true and bought another SRT-10. This time...an Inferno Red 2006 RC :rock:

pictures022.jpg

Almost right after getting my beautiful new truck. A FIRETRUCK CRASHES INTO ME!! Not me into it, the damn firetruck crashed INTO me. The HUGE truck with the ladder on it and all. This accident doesn't look bad but if you can imagine all this happening while moving, he sent me spinning on the road. Thank God I hit nothing this time.

pictures014.jpg

Thank you Miami-Dade County for making my truck look better than new. Since my truck was in for repairs anyway, I told them to smooth and paint my mirrors.
Here she is the day I got her back...just like nothing happened!!

P1010043.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010045.jpg

I took the truck straight to one of my cousin's house. Made a sad attempt at debadging one of the doors and failed. So I put the chrome handles on it.

P1010047.jpg

P1010046notag.jpg

The truck is lookin nice now...although it's missing SOMETHING. Ah yes!! It needs to sound like a VIPER and not a UPS truck. I went and got a custom exhaust installed at my muffler shop. Now it sounds LOUD and MEAN. It needs to look a little meaner too. So VPR HLER and I decided to drop our trucks the same day.

P1010090.jpg

P1010096.jpg

Alright!!! The truck is comin along now. I still had the nasty scratch on one door from trying to debadge it. I took it to my buddy's shop and had him debadge the truck for me. (MIND YOU..it took me a couple hours to debadge ONE emblem, it took him less than an hour for the whole truck INCLUDING the front badge).

Here is the truck TODAY with the new badges. I took these pics this morning. They are crappy pics because the sun was blasting and I had just woken up :dontknow: These pics really do not do the truck justice. When it is clean, it looks like a whole different color.
I know you guys are gonna phuck with me soooo....
One, I know I have to cut my grass. I'm living in my own version of the Everglades.
Two, the truck is dirty as shit because it doesn't stop raining here.
Three, my dogs put themselves in the picture. I did not pose them. They do that everytime I take out my camera.
:dontknow:

P1010008.jpg

P1010009notag.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Hope ya had a fun ride guys!! There will be plenty more upgrades coming soon..including a Nitrous Kit and some other goodies :rock:

Truck looks GREAT! :burnout: Love the mirrors. PS next time i'm down your way, I want to party with your crew!

Nice job!! Great pics!

One: Me too!!!
Two: Me too!!!
Three: Awesome! Love the dogs!!:rock:

looks good bro.. about time you got a new truck ... so when i come back down south to the track you gonna step up this time LOL.

ChrisAZ said:
Where did you get the front and rear sneaky pete head badges?

I hate to say anything,but that's Fangs, not Sneaky Pete !!!:D

Nice pics. and storyline,:rock:
Hope to see you at Moroso:burnout:

nice story

Are you a writter by chance?

Nice story after a rocky start. Keep on modding guy you're looking good.

Perry

Thanks for all the comments guys!! :rock: :rock: I'm here to stay :burnout:

joemags54 said:
Truck looks GREAT! Love the mirrors. PS next time i'm down your way, I want to party with your crew!
Thanks bro. Hey we're just one phone call away from a crazy time :rock: :rock: Let me know when you're coming around

amtrucker22 said:
Gorgeous truck!
Thank you sir :D

ntw0rk said:
Nice job!! Great pics!

One: Me too!!!
Two: Me too!!!
Three: Awesome! Love the dogs!!

Thank you man. Those dogs are my kids..you have no idea!

2ndchance said:
Que!!! glad to see your doing well. Truck is lookin great!

WTF is up bro!! Thanks man, nothing is keeping me from the viper club and our crazy moroso meets. :burnout: You coming to the truck challenge right?? I know you're comin to the BBQ!

Black1 said:
Cool Pit-Bull!!!! Is the brown dog a Pit too?

And you're right about it never NOT raining here.

Thanks bro. The white one was rescued from the shelter at 3 months. She's 4 years now. And the brown one is a pit too. She's got crazy papers though. She's only a year old...she's gonna be a big one when she grows up :D
This freakin rain man..it's impossible to keep a clean car.

TREKER said:
Nice story there... Thanks for sharing....

Love the mirrors.
Thanks. I think the mirrors should come like that from factory. It just doesn't look right flat black plastic for a Viper truck.

ChrisAZ said:
Where did you get the front and rear sneaky pete head badges?
A few people have sent me some PMs about this. The rear is the exact Mopar emblem from the Viper. I got it off eBay for pretty cheap. I think around 60-70 bucks. The front emblem was custom made for me by the company called "Zero Altitude Flight" to fit in that little recess in the 06's front grill. I sent you a PM chris. Talk to him yet?

wont grow old said:
sweet looking truck.good story with a happy ending!!!
Almost wasn't a couple times LOL thanks man. I must be on someone's good side :angel:

Brat said:
looking very good sir.
Thank you very much sir :rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
looks good bro.. about time you got a new truck ... so when i come back down south to the track you gonna step up this time LOL.
What's up bro??? Hahah.. Ya damn right I will. Just wait till I get my nitrous kit setup soon and a couple other goodies. It's on :mad: :mad: :star:

nycstev said:
Looks great! where you get those door badges?
Thanks .. Sent you a PM and some other people have been asking bout em too. These badges were bought right off eBay. They are just like the Viper badges on the real car but done in chrome. If anybody has any problems finding em, let me know and I'll look for the exact company that I got it from.

1qksrt said:
Nice pics. and storyline,
Hope to see you at Moroso
Thanks man. I'll be there on the 21st. Day after my birthday I'm gonna be so damn hung over lol

Craig said:
Good for you bro the truck looks great mang!!!
Thanks man. I appreciate it.

z-man said:
nice lookin ride dude.

hopefully i will have a similar story real soon.
THanks..
Just gotta stay positive man. Life can really throw some curveballs at you sometimes.

SrtBradsBoss said:
Great story and a beautiful truck. Hope you have better luck this time around
Thanks..I've got my fingers crossed

Speed Racer said:
Are you a writter by chance?

Nice story after a rocky start. Keep on modding guy you're looking good.

Perry
No I'm not a writer. Just a med student that has to keep my grades up very high in order to keep a scholarship :alberteinstein:
Thanks bro. This truck is gonna step up to a whole new level soon..you'll see :rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Damn dude, I knew about the first wreck but not about the Fire truck!!! Keep that seatbelt on!!

New truck rocks......love that color!! Drop is awesome.

patrick
Can you believe that shit??! Bro when that happened I felt like I was in the movie Final Destination. The most bizarre shit happens to me.
Thank you for the comments man. The color is way better in person.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back