My SRT-10 Journey

We built a castle and it burned down......So we built another and that one burnt down and dropped off into the swamp LOOOLOL Damn dude you are not short on intestinal fortitude :D Looks very nice BTW :rock:

TheSickness said:
We built a castle and it burned down......So we built another and that one burnt down and dropped off into the swamp LOOOLOL Damn dude you are not short on intestinal fortitude :D Looks very nice BTW :rock:

LMAO...I don't know wtf is up :dontknow:
All that matters is that in the end I still get to push that red button.
Thank you :D

QueLocura said:
LMAO...I don't know wtf is up :dontknow:
All that matters is that in the end I still get to push that red button.
Thank you :D
Well................You can always hire me to be your driver :D :rock:

A ebay little guidance for the VIPER emblem would be nice. Couldn't find it:dontknow:

QueLocura said:
Well, since people were asking for pics of the new truck. And since I've gone through two close calls with these trucks. I figured I'd show how I got to this specific SRT-10.

So it all started when I bought my dream at the time. A black 2004 RC SRT-10 :D

outside.jpg

Then I put some headlights on it...

P1010144.jpg

Then I almost died...

pictures008.jpg

pictures019.jpg

pictures016.jpg

Enough of that..there's a thread with all the pics in it. So...after my near-death accident, my insurance obviously declares it a total loss and writes me a fat check for more than I even paid for the truck in the first place. VERY NICE!! So I stayed true and bought another SRT-10. This time...an Inferno Red 2006 RC :rock:

pictures022.jpg

Almost right after getting my beautiful new truck. A FIRETRUCK CRASHES INTO ME!! Not me into it, the damn firetruck crashed INTO me. The HUGE truck with the ladder on it and all. This accident doesn't look bad but if you can imagine all this happening while moving, he sent me spinning on the road. Thank God I hit nothing this time.

pictures014.jpg

Thank you Miami-Dade County for making my truck look better than new. Since my truck was in for repairs anyway, I told them to smooth and paint my mirrors.
Here she is the day I got her back...just like nothing happened!!

P1010043.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010045.jpg

I took the truck straight to one of my cousin's house. Made a sad attempt at debadging one of the doors and failed. So I put the chrome handles on it.

P1010047.jpg

P1010046notag.jpg

The truck is lookin nice now...although it's missing SOMETHING. Ah yes!! It needs to sound like a VIPER and not a UPS truck. I went and got a custom exhaust installed at my muffler shop. Now it sounds LOUD and MEAN. It needs to look a little meaner too. So VPR HLER and I decided to drop our trucks the same day.

P1010090.jpg

P1010096.jpg

Alright!!! The truck is comin along now. I still had the nasty scratch on one door from trying to debadge it. I took it to my buddy's shop and had him debadge the truck for me. (MIND YOU..it took me a couple hours to debadge ONE emblem, it took him less than an hour for the whole truck INCLUDING the front badge).

Here is the truck TODAY with the new badges. I took these pics this morning. They are crappy pics because the sun was blasting and I had just woken up :dontknow: These pics really do not do the truck justice. When it is clean, it looks like a whole different color.
I know you guys are gonna phuck with me soooo....
One, I know I have to cut my grass. I'm living in my own version of the Everglades.
Two, the truck is dirty as shit because it doesn't stop raining here.
Three, my dogs put themselves in the picture. I did not pose them. They do that everytime I take out my camera.
:dontknow:

P1010008.jpg

P1010009notag.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Hope ya had a fun ride guys!! There will be plenty more upgrades coming soon..including a Nitrous Kit and some other goodies :rock:

Wow. I Have Almost Had an Near death experience but that was in a Ford :mad: After I got the srt 10 It's Like a Guardian Angel is watching me:rock: Fords are bad luck:dontknow:

Yoooo!!! Great to have you back bro! Keep your eyes OPEN:p ;)

Can't wait to help you install the nitrous kit!!!!!:rock: I gotta take you for a spin!

Thks for the ebay links. :rock:
And sickness : wooden shoes are from Netherlands, not Belgium. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back