My Truck in the American Iron Show

Very beautiful truck Prof!! And to all the colorblind people, yes Black looks the best if ya couldn't tell.

One question though Roy, that truck is built like a brick sh*thouse and has all the best you can buy, but I see no times. Is it all show and no go? Not being an as* by any means, just never heard of it tearing up the 1320 or stomping a mudhole in a Vette or anything?:dontknow:

One question though Roy, that truck is built like a brick sh*thouse and has all the best you can buy, but I see no times. Is it all show and no go? Not being an as* by any means, just never heard of it tearing up the 1320 or stomping a mudhole in a Vette or anything?:dontknow:

"My truck is the strongest, fastest and quickest 14 second Ram SRT 10 in all of incorporated Wadsworth, IL"...and has been for years and years...

There are some Viper owners that experienced its wrath...but they seldom recall the night that Sean and I decided to let it all hang out...on the back roads of rural Wisconsin...it has not been on a drag strip in years...I respect her too much to subject her to those harsh conditions.

"My truck is the strongest, fastest and quickest 14 second Ram SRT 10 in all of incorporated Wadsworth, IL"...and has been for years and years...

There are some Viper owners that experienced its wrath...but they seldom recall the night that Sean and I decided to let it all hang out...on the back roads of rural Wisconsin...it has not been on a drag strip in years...I respect her too much to subject her to those harsh conditions.

Awesome bud! You have done a great job with her.:rock:

Honored you mentioned one of my goodies on your ride...lol glad you wiped the dust off of her however minute it might have been. She's still gorgeous

Honored you mentioned one of my goodies on your ride...lol glad you wiped the dust off of her however minute it might have been. She's still gorgeous

Its an important part of any truck that has a VEC! Keeping that unit dry is a must!

You will have a big box at your house on Tuesday. There is a little something in there for Jase too.

Roy

This truck was one of the first SRT-10's with any mods at all!! Everyone on this forum has tried to replicate what Roy has done with his ride. Dammit Roy you have cost me a fortune....

You are one of the few old enough to remember!

I happened to live close to Sean Roe...I blame it all on him, and yes, this his been a very expensive journey...but full of fun and getting to know a lot of really wonderful people.

Thanks again friends.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back