my truck is for sale agin...

fast fred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the guy that bought my truck ,his loan did not go thru....soooo its back on the market with a new trans ...so they say...buyer beware...its at antioch dodge ....they now want $35,k......

Fred the only problem you had was the tranny going out. And that was your second tranny right? Other than that the truck is in good condition

ive come to the conclusion that as soon as i start having tranny problems, even though im covered for 100K my truck is going bye bye....but so far so good, im going in for my 15k service and band adjustment next week.

guinnessboy said:
ive come to the conclusion that as soon as i start having tranny problems, even though im covered for 100K my truck is going bye bye....but so far so good, im going in for my 15k service and band adjustment next week.

When you talk transmission what is wrong with it? I have an 06 6-speed do I have anything to worry about or is this the QC auto transmissions. Is it a known fault or?

Sorry for the hi-jack Fred. :eek: Just with you having 3 go makes me curious....

Carlwalski said:
When you talk transmission what is wrong with it? I have an 06 6-speed do I have anything to worry about or is this the QC auto transmissions. Is it a known fault or?

Sorry for the hi-jack Fred. :eek: Just with you having 3 go makes me curious....
the trans on the Q C is fron the non-gas trucks of past,they took it and did a few things to it and put on the Q C's ...they where not made to with stand a lot of hp.....and a little fun to them and they will break...thats why you will see the high hp guys upgrade the trans ...i like to put my foot in a lot so iwas having the trans go out on me,i should have just upgraded mine and kept it,but while i was at the dealer the last time i got talk into a 2007 srt-8 6.1 hemi plum crazy charger and a 2008 big horn 4x4 w/the hemi...a cambo deal...they gave me great deals on both and i saved big money on them:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back