My TT Viper GTS is for sale

I still think you should take it to the track, people want to know the cars potential...but who am I? Pat thinks backing a car out of a garage counts as going for a "drive". hahaha

BurntRubber said:
I still think you should take it to the track, people want to know the cars potential...but who am I? Pat thinks backing a car out of a garage counts as going for a "drive". hahaha
Yeah, But he warmed it up for 15 minutes first.:D :D

I just got off the phone with Pat. He took the car to get dyno'ed for an interested buyer. He said they had problems getting power down, even with 2 people in the trunk and a couple extra straps he was smoking the tires. he got 720+rwhp out of it but that was around 4800 rpms and 10#s of boost, before the tires smoked. I cant imagine a TT car putting out 20 plus pounds of boost.

I know what it feels like to ride a 8-9 second busa! I can't imagine what it feels like to ride in a car that's just as fast:dontknow: :rock: :rock:

we tried 4 pulls, and could not get the thing to stop blazing the roller.

Results:
1st pull - no people in trunk, 2 straps - spun dyno @ 3700 rpm - 450hp stopped pull
2nd pull - no people in trunk, 4 straps - spun dyno @ 3700rpm - 550hp stopped pull
3rd pull - 2 in trunk , 4 straps - 750hp - spun dyno screw it..

It makes its boost right at 3700 then max boost at 4100rpm, causing it to just do a blow the wheels right when it hits.

We finally just gave up with 2 guys in the trunk, and 4 straps cranked down over the axle. Oh well, tried to get a dyno for the buyer, good intentions at least :p

Looks at the "notes" at the bottom of the reciept :toilet:

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 60
I really wish I could swing a car like that right now:( That's one BAD GTS Patrick!!:rock: :rock:

:confused:
RedSrt007 said:
I have 2 serious offers pending, and 1 guaranteed if I want to wait till Jan. :burnout:
Definately wait... hey in the mean time, I told muzzy you may want to let go of the Jeep... with a possible trade for his ten...? Just threw it out there. He needs a family-mobile and you may get rid of the viper so...:confused: :burnout:

RedSrt007 said:
I have 2 serious offers pending, and 1 guaranteed if I want to wait till Jan. :burnout:

what happen to the first sale ,,,another dead beat buyer??:mad:

RedSrt007 said:
Got Deposit :) - SOLD.

Watch out beverly hills, ca.. my car is on its way :)

I'll call you in a bit. glad its done for you, wish January could have come quicker. I really wanted to get it done but as we talked you know it just wasn't possible before then...maybe I can hunt it down next year. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back