My TT Viper GTS is for sale

thats a clean ride for sure. hope you get what its worth patrick.

This is a very nice car......PERIOD

Everything is very well done, and done right.

The car is super clean and straight.

It runs great and drives very good.

Somebody will get a nice ride, for sure

Thx for the compliments guys, and whose who have ridden in it and got the experience. Looks like its pretty much sold..have gotten some great offers on it.

Hope it goes to someone who will baby it :(

If someone off the forum buys it, I will personally buy them a plane ticket. Or if you are just gonna buy and ship, i will credit the plane ticket towards shipping costs This is worth it to me to see the car go to a well taken-care of home.

Or you could sell it it to me, and I'll essentially be your slave at work, plus pay monthly payments, and my kids could make sweatshirts for you or soemthing...

The plate may be the best one ive ever seen . Its gotta be funny when a z06 or something is behind prob feels like a idiot lol

It's a boss ride. Of that there is no doubt....

You put a shitload 'a werk into that car, Patrick....

I'm surprised that you can part with her....

D

I would like to buy it for OCBob for being such a great Dad!

Looks like buyer doesnt know how to pay :p , Back on market!

I have a confirmed buyer on the forum, who said will buy 100% in Jan if not sold, however it is for sale if anyone is interested. PenFed credit union (who the Viper club speaks highly about) is offering 2.99% right now on used vehicles. They also have no issues financing GTS vipers ;)

https://www.penfed.org/productsAndRates/loans/vehicleLoans/usedAutoLoans.asp

Shoot me an offer, dont think you are insulting me..Ill just tell you yes or no lol. Im looking to get 50-55

RedSrt007 said:
Looks like buyer doesnt know how to pay :p , Back on market!

I have a confirmed buyer on the forum, who said will buy 100% in Jan if not sold, however it is for sale if anyone is interested. PenFed credit union (who the Viper club speaks highly about) is offering 2.99% right now on used vehicles. They also have no issues financing GTS vipers ;)

https://www.penfed.org/productsAndRates/loans/vehicleLoans/usedAutoLoans.asp

Shoot me an offer, dont think you are insulting me..Ill just tell you yes or no lol. Im looking to get 50-55

:eek:rly:

Patricks ride is pristine for it's years..... I've seen it, ridden in it and drooled over it.

It's just the nipples and marmalade of Viper coupes.....

Not to mention wicked fkn quick..............

D

Hey Patrick...bring it out to the test and tune at Famoso on 8-6-10 and lets see what it will do....might help sell it.

Trainman said:
Hey Patrick...bring it out to the test and tune at Famoso on 8-6-10 and lets see what it will do....might help sell it.

I'm no expert by any means.... Maybe I'm a fkn idjit....

But, I'd venture to say that a decent driver could run high 9's with Patricks car with the right tires.

D

I'll bet he makes one good pass ....and two things will happen.... they will kick him off the track for going quicker than 11.49 without a roll bar ....AND....he will decide to keep it (or charge more money for it). C'mon Patrick.....and you too Django....I'd like to meet you guys....and you could see my new secret mod in person.

As you guys know, The car has never been to the 1/4 or to any circle track so I have no idea what it would run. I will tell you that similar spec cars can run low 9's the way it sits. And faster with a tad bit more boost.

I appreciate all the nice comments, I don't think the next buyer will really know how much he is getting unless it's someone from this forum. You guys have seen the progression of the car along the years.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back