My year in review

May 2010 be better for you and all of us.

flchub said:
THANKS WALLY!!!!

hey i need the pricing on the flying lessons i'm going to buy them for my brother

You can buy them for me :D
I'll send ya a PM

Clint, just want to say hello and wish you a Happy New Year. Only the BEST for you man... Stay healthy and don't change... Proud to call you a friend.... :)

BTW: I still owe you a couple of Beers the next time we meet, or I could just make it a couple boxex of Fruit Loops...... :)

Clint your a fag, and a hole, a goober, a peker head, irratable, all you do is complain................................but your mine baby:help:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Clint your a fag, and a hole, a goober, a peker head, irratable, all you do is complain................................but your mine baby:help:
you had me at d*cks f*ck a*sholes:D

Da1Chief said:
Clint, just want to say hello and wish you a Happy New Year. Only the BEST for you man... Stay healthy and don't change... Proud to call you a friend.... :)

BTW: I still owe you a couple of Beers the next time we meet, or I could just make it a couple boxex of Fruit Loops...... :)
whats healthy about bein a 400 lb fat ass:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Best wishes for you Buddah, hope the success continues in 2010.
Thanks for being there, it means alot.

Back