Mystery Wingless QC Spotted. Is That Ramsey?

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VTCoASpotted.jpg

I heard a light blue minivan almost ran into your truck in the gas station. LOL.. GOTCHA!!!:D

Yeah I had a lady come in and pull me aside and says..... "Is that your truck outside?". Of course I reply yes. Then she says, "I accidentally hit your truck, I'm so sorry..." By one this time I'm now slowly starting to sit down with my hand over my mouth thinking... "Not my baby!!!"...... Then she bursts my bubble and says shes, " I'm only kidding." Very dramatic experience for me. LOL. Talk about going through alot of emotion at one time. She was absolutely awsome though, Great sense of humor. She knew alot about the forum and even tried to persuade my wife to come to the Panama GTG. Venom I think you have urself a keeper bro.

Yeah I had a lady come in and pull me aside and says..... "Is that your truck outside?". Of course I reply yes. Then she says, "I accidentally hit your truck, I'm so sorry..." By one this time I'm now slowly starting to sit down with my hand over my mouth thinking... "Not my baby!!!"...... Then she bursts my bubble and says shes, " I'm only kidding." Very dramatic experience for me. LOL. Talk about going through alot of emotion at one time. She was absolutely awsome though, Great sense of humor. She knew alot about the forum and even tried to persuade my wife to come to the Panama GTG. Venom I think you have urself a keeper bro.

She seems to have my kind'ah personality. She called me when she saw your truck with the VTCoA decal and I told her to find out who it is and mess with them (you). LOL, excellent.:D She'll be at Panama City for the GTG dude. You and your wife REALLY should go. May 12th to the 15th.

:rock::rock::rock:priceless:congrats::congrats::congrats:

had a guy do that to me last summer at the gas station.

he was just tryin to be funny.

bad day, non funny focker, equals instant pissed off, lol.

bowed up on him, belly pushed him out the door, callin him everthing but a white boy, he was tryin his best to say something,lol.
he finally got the words out & said he was just kiddin, focker.

lmao:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::rock:

LOL!!! Yeah my wife said just drop her off at the beach. To which I replied, I will be dropping you AND THE KIDS off at the beach. LOL!!! I wish I could make it to the Houston Shootout for the GTG, but I already promised the wife and kids we would go to Corpus for the Sand Castle Festival and Competition. Sorry guys. I am trying for Panama now though!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back