N/A PBJ Performance "Guess my dyno" numbers

ttt

Better get those guesses in now. Supposed to be starting the beast up tonight. :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
The winner unfortunately gets nothing but bragging rights. :p

Dynojet dyno will probably be done Wed or Thursday (maybe Friday:eek: )

Here's the mods:
PBJ Custom grind cam
Ported/polished/milled heads
Ported/polished intake runners
Ported/polished throttle body
Hardened pushrods
T&D roller rockers
JMB CAI
MSD wires/Royal Purple Oil
Belanger headers (w/high flow cats)
Magnaflow cat-back
VEC 2 w/ cusotm tune
4.56 rear gears
OEM Clutch

Hoping for 550 rwhp. Baseline dyno was 467 rwhp/515 rwtrq. Get your guesses in now. :rock:

Oh darn, I got some things I need to talk to Joe about tonight. You dont mind me delaying your dyno runs while I discuss a few things with him do you :D :D

Have fun :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Oh darn, I got some things I need to talk to Joe about tonight. You dont mind me delaying your dyno runs while I discuss a few things with him do you :D :D

Have fun :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:
LEAVE HIM ALONE UNTIL NEXT WEEK, LOL! :p

Knowing this crowd, my guess is 'still not enough'!

Though I think you'll be happy for a little while anyway.:D

545 hp and 569 tq... hope you hit your marks:rock:
Good Luck

I think Nowwhat jinxed me when he said it would be another month before I get the truck back. :p

Pushrods didn't come in yesterdays UPS delivery so it'll probably be Monday before the dyno is done. Truck is still not running yet. :(

ViperTruck2933 said:
I think Nowwhat jinxed me when he said it would be another month before I get the truck back. :p

Pushrods didn't come in yesterdays UPS delivery so it'll probably be Monday before the dyno is done. Truck is still not running yet. :(

those pushrods are backordered......:p ....but they will get 6 or 7 of them shipped Wed....:D

ViperTruck2933 said:
Hey, nothing would surprise me at this point. :rofl:

it will all be worth it......:rock: .....I haven't driven the GS 10 miles since I got my truck back....:D

Good things are always worth the wait. :D Of course if it was me I would have called ups 6x, and the vendor twice.

Last edited:
mosrt10 said:
Good things are always worth the wait. :D Of course if it was me I would have called ups 6x, and the vendor twice.
I think Joe's probably tired of seeing me walk in to see how it's going. :D
I try not to stay long and I try not to stop by too much cause I know how busy he is. It's always great to talk to him though. Can't believe how well he knows these motors. :rock:

The pushrods are here and the motor is running !!! I will let Tim fill you in on the specifics. The motor sounds great !!! I have to make the plug wire retainers work and the dipstick tube mount and finish wiring in the vec 2. Hopefully I will be making dyno pulls on Monday, sorry for the delay Tim.
Later,
Joe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back