N/A PBJ Performance "Guess my dyno" numbers

I'd also like to apologize to Joe if I put too much pressure on by saying I'd like to get 550 rwhp. To be honest, I never asked Joe to get me the highest hp # possible. That was never the goal.

Joe put ALOT of thought into getting a good midrange torque curve (1/4 mile ET). The cam profile and the head work were done specifically with the midrange in mind.

So, even if we don't hit the high hp number and if the torque curve is there I will continue to be extremely happy.

I have no doubt it will perform as Joe expects it to.

ViperTruck2933 said:
I'd also like to apologize to Joe if I put too much pressure on by saying I'd like to get 550 rwhp. To be honest, I never asked Joe to get me the highest hp # possible. That was never the goal.

Joe put ALOT of thought into getting a good midrange torque curve (1/4 mile ET). The cam profile and the head work were done specifically with the midrange in mind.

So, even if we don't hit the high hp number and if the torque curve is there I will continue to be extremely happy.

I have no doubt it will perform as Joe expects it to.

VT,,,

that is a wise plan....I can now say from experience that DC performance's plan to get me the quickest E/T vs. a monster dyno number worked...

my build was designed around trq....750 ft lbs at 4100 rpm.....

these trucks are heavy....:rock:

Nowwhat said:
VT,,,

that is a wise plan....I can now say from experience that DC performance's plan to get me the quickest E/T vs. a monster dyno number worked...

my build was designed around trq....750 ft lbs at 4100 rpm.....

these trucks are heavy....:rock:
well it DEFINITELY worked out for the good in your case. :D

:rock: :rock: :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
well it DEFINITELY worked out for the good in your case. :D

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I think people are really going to be amazed with your 1/4 mile times....get the 18" 390 M&H drag radials that Bucke77 and Trainman have....you are talking low 12s.....low....

Nowwhat said:
I think people are really going to be amazed with your 1/4 mile times....get the 18" 390 M&H drag radials that Bucke77 and Trainman have....you are talking low 12s.....low....

I'm contemplating the 390 M&H's as well. First, I need to get my 60' into the 2.0 range on my stock tires before going to the M&H's. I'm worried about something in the tranny/axle breaking with the M&H's. Right now the stock tires are kind of my insurance policy as they'll spin before something breaks (hopefully).

Nowwhat said:
I just bought a set of the Eagle Alloy 058 rims in 17". Since I have already switched to the 4.56 gears I am going to get the taller (~30" M&H drag radial).

Bottom 12s would be awesome. :burnout:

Edit: We are talking about the same tire. The 390 is for the 17" rim.

http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=70&rn=295&action=show_detail

Last edited:
ViperTruck2933 said:
Well guys, I apologize for keeping everyone waiting for so long.

I'll post results when I do get them. :(
That sucks you have to wait especially when its all put together and running... I will be taking my truck to joe on june 15 to have it tuned..

ViperTruck2933 said:
Here's your winner. Good guess. :rock:

535 rwhp and 566 rwtq.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=231772#post231772
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Super build. Great numbers from a master builder.

You should be very happy!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back