N2O kit, SCT, dress up parts, A-pillar

still interested in the plate if you would like to sell just it

correct... i can turn my truck to stock and go get tunes for a challenger and use it in my buddy's car... same DEVICE... but i have to pay for new tunes.

if you found one that was returned to stock, that had tunes for an 04, and you had similar mods, you could also use those same tunes.

i wouldn't use someone else's tunes, but you could...

correct... i can turn my truck to stock and go get tunes for a challenger and use it in my buddy's car... same DEVICE... but i have to pay for new tunes.

if you found one that was returned to stock, that had tunes for an 04, and you had similar mods, you could also use those same tunes.

i wouldn't use someone else's tunes, but you could...

OK,but wouldnt you have to pay to get your vin programmed to the existing tune?:dontknow: which Im guessing would cost you the same as loading up a new tune with your vin??:dontknow:

no, from what i understand, the sct device is not VIN locked, but year/make/model specific.

for example, you have an 05 rc with headers, high flows, coils, full exhaust, low temp tstat.
i have an 05 rc with those mods... i can set my truck back to stock, and go into your truck and plug my tuner in and you can use my tunes (as the mods to both trucks are basically identical)

if you have an 04, they don't work... if you have an 06 they don't work, if you have a qc of any year, even an 05, they don't work.

make sense? this is how i understand it...

no, from what i understand, the sct device is not VIN locked, but year/make/model specific.

for example, you have an 05 rc with headers, high flows, coils, full exhaust, low temp tstat.
i have an 05 rc with those mods... i can set my truck back to stock, and go into your truck and plug my tuner in and you can use my tunes (as the mods to both trucks are basically identical)

if you have an 04, they don't work... if you have an 06 they don't work, if you have a qc of any year, even an 05, they don't work.

make sense? this is how i understand it...

OK,Gotch ya:rock:, I understood that they were Vin specific:dontknow:.Great info to know,Thanks:rock:

Beau parts arrived today all in like new shape and very well protected for shipping.....thanks again for a a nice quick transaction.......would not hesitate to buy from this seller aain..............

Somebody out there must need an awesome nitrous set up. The kit is untouched and the plate eliminates drilling and tapping into your intake and better atomization. Someone make an offer. 150 shot and a good tune and you'll be 750 ftlbs.

Somebody out there must need an awesome nitrous set up. The kit is untouched and the plate eliminates drilling and tapping into your intake and better atomization. Someone make an offer. 150 shot and a good tune and you'll be 750 ftlbs.

I will make you an offer,$300 shipped!

Anyone out there needs a triple A-Pillar or some very nice fang emblems, or a nitrous purge kit? Make an offer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back