NASCAR car of tomorrow...with a wing!

amoparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few shots of the car of tomorrow from Jayski's. Different front air dam and instead of the spoiler, it now sports a wing...

lms-cot1.jpg

COTbodine3-27.jpg

cot-atlanta-bodine.jpg

COTSorenson3-27.jpg

COT-wing-daytona06.jpg

Should be interesting how it handles in the draft. They say it's harder to take the air off of someone with it. Should be good for more stable cars then. It's going to take some getting used to though...

Stretch

STUPID.....what is the point if you can't take the air off the guy in front of you and put him into the wall.....

"NASCAR now 34% more boring"

Soccer will be more fun to watch.....

In theaters next February:
"The Fast and The Furious 4: Miami Rice"
Watch as Crockett and Tubbs race a new NASCAR Toyota from the streets of Miami to the high banks of Daytona.

Hey Silver, did you see what AJ Almendinger has done in Champ Car? 3 straight wins. Not bad for a guy that got fired a few weeks ago.

Bill.

Begood said:
Hey Silver, did you see what AJ Almendinger has done in Champ Car? 3 straight wins. Not bad for a guy that got fired a few weeks ago.

Bill.

Amazing what a difference a change of teams can make. I'm sure it has Bourday (Not spelt right, I know) wondering what the hell happened.

I can hear Kurt Busch crying already about his wing getting knocked off....:bawling:

very ironic that the car of tomorrow resembles something toyota has in thier stable huh? with the ricer spoiler and all!!!!

They should do just like IROC. NASCAB builds the cars and assigns them to the drivers just before the race.

I remember last year, or the year before a crew chief was fined for illegal lug nuts. WTF is up with that. The rules are so god damn tight that you can have illegal lug nuts. Where the hell is innovation.:confused: :dontknow: At the super speedways they hand out the restrictor plates and rear shock/spring packages. Oh well, enough of this bullshit.

Silverback said:
They should do just like IROC. NASCAB builds the cars and assigns them to the drivers just before the race.

I remember last year, or the year before a crew chief was fined for illegal lug nuts. WTF is up with that. The rules are so god damn tight that you can have illegal lug nuts. Where the hell is innovation.:confused: :dontknow: At the super speedways they hand out the restrictor plates and rear shock/spring packages. Oh well, enough of this bullshit.

well in cases as that, what if the team is using thin wall, lightweight lugs to qualify, dont you think that could pose a safety risk. the cup teams do all sorts of minute little things to get tenths and thousandths of a second edge over the competition.

NASCAR
North
American
STOCK
Car
Automobile
Racing

Doesn't look like anything stock to me:dontknow:
Looks like its back to the vintage racers for me.

I predict a 50% fan base drop(or at least the demographics will change)when they switch to this kind of crap

Silverback said:
At the super speedways they hand out the restrictor plates and rear shock/spring packages. .

Actually Nascar installs the restrictor plates themselves. Teams never even touch them!!!! Anal?

And the wing is very lame!!!! Looks way to F&F to me.

patrick

I'm gonna do a whole thread on wings..... I can't wait :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back