National 06 GTG!! Heffner Supercar Challenge

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ok fellas here it is the last NATIONAL GTG of the year.December 8th thru the 10th.

Jason heffner , and Gary Javo is putting together a national challenge event that started as a viper event, this year they are allowing any super car, or TRUCK!

Friday will be a dyno day at Heffner performance, Saturday will be tst and tune, and sunday racing.

I would like to see everyone make it to this one:D

And thy have ALL SORTS of classes for everybody, so its not just a proffesional type race, there will be many just out to have fun:D

they have a link to email Gary Javo fo any questions., I also pm'd him an let him know I would post it here, so he may chime in.

Please check it out, and lets go racing in sunny fla!

http://www.heffnersperformance.com/supercarchallenge.htm

let m know whatchuns think.

Stinker and the Boss

Some of the quickest street cars in the world will be there.

Stinker said:
Ok fellas here it is the last NATIONAL GTG of the year.December 8th thru the 10th.

Jason heffner , and Gary Javo is putting together a national challenge event that started as a viper event, this year they are allowing any super car, or TRUCK!

Friday will be a dyno day at Heffner performance, Saturday will be tst and tune, and sunday racing.

I would like to see everyone make it to this one:D

And thy have ALL SORTS of classes for everybody, so its not just a proffesional type race, there will be many just out to have fun:D

they have a link to email Gary Javo fo any questions., I also pm'd him an let him know I would post it here, so he may chime in.

Please check it out, and lets go racing in sunny fla!

http://www.heffnersperformance.com/supercarchallenge.htm

let m know whatchuns think.

Stinker and the Boss

Some of the quickest street cars in the world will be there.

IT'S IN FLORIDA?:D

guys this is more of a gtg, saturday is just fun runs, friday is dyno day,you don't haave to compete. there will also be cruizin's at night. years last gtg?

Stinker.....count me in!!!! I'll PM the other S. FL members! Get a hold of Heffner and ask him if we could get a truck class if we get four or more trucks!!! That would be a good idea since besides their Amature and street tire classes.....the first one to enter is 10.5 or slower....I dont' think many of us have a shot at that! Plus it'd be fun to all run together!

Stinker are you gonna make it to Bradenton on the 18th of this month???

Dont think I'll make the 18th:confused:

But did get the fuel system done, and it picked up a good bit!

She has no traction in the first few gears, but when she catches ......DAM#!

Got some testing and tuning to do before then, Just want to make sure things are good:D

Did you go to this last year? Sounds like they'll be some bad ass rides! I just PM'd all the guys I know that live in FL! I'm sure Blake will chime in shortly

Now I didnt but I think NBT did, should be a blast , I know underground is going for the 7's!:burnout:

They are making some REAL BIG numbers!!:D

A little Hut called Maiden NC. Just 30 min west of Charlotte nc and 20 north of Gastonia nc, and 15 min south of Hickory nc.

I honestly dont know , I did send him an email and if ya check on the link you will find an area to email Gary Javo and if enough of us plan to go, and enter, and send him an email concerning this ,they may consider it:D

I"m in the shop right now , checking things after I drove her today, and then calling FSTJACK he had told me to find out when it was and he may fly out to be there:D

Stinker said:
A little Hut called Maiden NC. Just 30 min west of Charlotte nc and 20 north of Gastonia nc, and 15 min south of Hickory nc.

I honestly dont know , I did send him an email and if ya check on the link you will find an area to email Gary Javo and if enough of us plan to go, and enter, and send him an email concerning this ,they may consider it:D

I"m in the shop right now , checking things after I drove her today, and then calling FSTJACK he had told me to find out when it was and he may fly out to be there:D

Well thanks for posting this....I'd have been super bummed if I missed it....I had no idea about this!

It sound like this is going to be a blast. Rice I think I'll be going up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back