National 06 GTG!! Heffner Supercar Challenge

brat said:
i am there for you bro.being an old redneck myself.

True...true...as an old dawg told me once....dont get caught F@%$'ing the neighbors dog and if you go to jail ur buddy better be in there with you!!!:D

Good Luck and Have Fun Fellas!!!:rock:

Hey if Ntwork, rice, and hemi03 get together, Ya'lls room wouldnt be but............................$35 a night, ya'll spend that much in fuel back and forth!LOLOL

Plus I'll have somebody to carry me up the stairs!:rock:

Heffner has a dyno day Friday morning...starts at 10am... not sure who is interested

Any idea how much this will cost? I was planning on cleaning the truck friday and driving in early saturday morning, but I might be persuaded to change my mind. Especially if we can at least double up on the rooms! (Just don't know when I will get a chance to clean up the beast!:eek:)

ntw0rk said:
Any idea how much this will cost? I was planning on cleaning the truck friday and driving in early saturday morning, but I might be persuaded to change my mind. Especially if we can at least double up on the rooms! (Just don't know when I will get a chance to clean up the beast!:eek:)

Clean it when it's all over....:D I must admit it would be nice for everyone to be able to spend some time together... you will not have the chance to spend this kind of time with some of the guest's we have attending.

I looked into the Heffner site for an update on the evening event's...no update as of yet...but I would be willing to bet there will be plenty going on.:dontknow:

I have 2 rooms reserved for the 8th and 9th.
Tony your set....Jack and I are set.

FYI for Saturday night...depending when we get done at the track...

Bradenton Second Saturday of the Month 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Hosted by the Manatee Classic Cruisers at Mels Diner (Cortez Road and US41). Trophies, prizes, dash plaques, 50/50 drawing, and great food! 50's and 60's music by Lance from the Collector Cars TV Show. For more info, contact Lance at (941) 371-1061

Last edited:
I'm purty shure Blake and I are splitting a room and a couple strippers for the weekend! We'll be in Friday afternoon/evening......gonna miss the dyno sesh most likely.

But if someone doesn't get paired up w/ someone to split a room/cost I don't care if we roll a cot in. Lemeeknow!

I'll take the cot!!

NBT, how much for the Dyno? Any idea?

I'm coming up kinda short on ca$h and I'm trying to figger out how much I need.

The kids need christmas gifts ya know!?

ntw0rk said:
I'll take the cot!!

NBT, how much for the Dyno? Any idea?

I'm coming up kinda short on ca$h and I'm trying to figger out how much I need.

The kids need christmas gifts ya know!?

Waiting for a reply from Gary regarding the dyno $$, and what's included...1 pull 3 pulls...ect.
I will let you know when I get a response.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back