National 06 GTG!! Heffner Supercar Challenge

never mind I found it, Its Bradenton dragway and its in Sarasoto fl, South of Tampa

stick here ya go
http://www.heffnersperformance.com/s...rchallenge.htm

now Gary Javo is in controll of the weekend dec 8th-10th,but myself,nbt,and fstjack will probably handle the trucks.
Gary was kind enough to make aclaass for the trucks but he only wanted 8. but allis wwelcome and on the site you will find his contact info.
and those that enter show and shine get to run test and tune day.

we allready have our 8, but never can tell soneone may not show or may change there mind.

the event is in bradenton dragway just below tampa fla.

these are our current 8

stinker
nbt
rice eater
blake wilder
need4speed
ntwork
vpr hler
misterhemi03

come on down bro its gonna be huge!

Not much , so far. Just ordered the Mopar Headers and Mids. Have the Borla catback and K&N drop in filter. Stage 2 planned, have to wait for cash infusion. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well the test and tune is on Sat right? So are they having our truck class in place of the test and tune for us? I'd like to race both sat and sun if possible! Gary- could we also enter the street tire shoot out or other class just to run on Sunday?

Haha, I'm gonna get my cats chopped off tmorow. Yeah I need to wait for my money tree to grow before I can do more.
You plan on having all that stuff done for the race? If so it will b interesting to see what the different mods do for our trucks since we are pretty close in mods compared to everyone else.
On a side note, the weather man just said its gonna start getting really cold, (evilishly snickering and rubbing my hands together) Cold + CIA =:burnout:
Note: Cold in FL means high in 60's

Headers and mids should arrive by December 2. Trying to figure who is going to install them for me , besides the stealership. Any suggestions??:dontknow:

Drive up to ROE, theyre the only ones I would trust with my truck. I'll ride up there with you. Gotta make sure I leave my wallet at home.

I actually ordered them from Roe. It is a bit far to travel for the install. My work schedule is pretty crazy right now, I cannot even take the time for the GTG at Bradenton but since I am the Boss, that is my day off ( sort of , will have to do a night shift )

How about you just give me a ride up to roe so I can steal some more mods,:p and have a decent chance in DEC. God knows that everyone else will be spinning their tires off.;)

Jk, I dunno, PM NBT, hes more familiar with the area than I am.

rice I am ca.lling him tomorrow to ask these questions

vpr pm nbt he can help

guys we have our 8 competitors, and since patrick keeps combining my threads can we get a list of everyone that is coming please thanks

Rice Eater said:
well the test and tune is on Sat right? So are they having our truck class in place of the test and tune for us? I'd like to race both sat and sun if possible! Gary- could we also enter the street tire shoot out or other class just to run on Sunday?

If they do our race class in place of our T&T, I am out of the race. I have never put this truck on any track, and have no idea what it will run. Also, I need the practice!:D

you'll still get test and tune bro no worries on thar,actually nbt is supposed to be checking on friday t an t alsso bro,I should know more later today

the class is now open to more trucks!

I will post registration and details after lunch in racing section,

all I cansay is don't miss this gtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stinker said:
the class is now open to more trucks!

I will post registration and details after lunch in racing section,

all I cansay is don't miss this gtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Time to register!

Here are 2 hotels close by the track....let me know what ya'll want to do so we can all stay at the same one and try and get thrown out!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hampton inn
941-721-4000

Holiday inn express
941-748-6610

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back