National 06 GTG!! Heffner Supercar Challenge

dates

what are the dates i thought it was this weekend in november (17th -19) boy am i glad im didnt show up to a closed track 20 hours later.... depending on the dates i sure could use some warm weather in december....

Stinker said:
Looks like the Heffner Challenge will be very interesting!

Twin turbo truck

Paxton super charged truck

Roe super charged truck

NOS truck

Naturally aspirated truck

?????????????truck

Stinker
Blake Wilder+ mystery truck
NBT
Rice Eater
ntw0rk

Place the bets now!

Who will get quickest ET?

Who will win the entire shooting match?

Who is the mystery truck??????????

And will FSTJACK run the VTCOA scooter down the track?:D

And the best bet yet! Who will make a complete fool of themselves:p

should be very interesting weekend:D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

When is this going down, Stinker?

Blakewilder said:
This should be a great GTG...especially because NONE of us are really tested and true. Lots of bugs to be worked out. i hope mine stays together. 1fast should be running strong. Stinkers fuel problem is worked out. Riceman got new DR's and some bigger jets. NBT got some traction. Lots of variables...should be lots of fun.

Yep...will be interesting for sure.....and quite fun.
The trip in Dec. might be the first chance I get to run the slicks...depending how long it takes me to get it done.
I need to get the rest of this order done...callipers are in (ordered a new set, just to grind them :confused: :dontknow: ):D )

Tires are in route from M&H... rims are picked out.... painting the addition...lighting... folks are in town.....overtime and swap time coming....:banghead:

December is looking like the perfect time for a :driver: break.:D Would love to be there the 18th....really hate to miss this.:mad:

Ok, I have a "I've never raced before" question!

When you say "Dialed in" does that mean that I am supposed to "predict" what I will run, and try to stay as close as possible to that time? Not to sound like a knucklehead, but I have never even put my truck on the track!

I am gonna win it all!!!??? I doubt it! :eek:

Gonna be a blast nonetheless!! I can't wait!!

I wish I could make the 18th, it would at least give me a little experience on the track.

mcrodney said:
what are the dates i thought it was this weekend in november (17th -19) boy am i glad im didnt show up to a closed track 20 hours later.... depending on the dates i sure could use some warm weather in december....

some of us are going this weekend as well.

ntw0rk said:
Ok, I have a "I've never raced before" question!

When you say "Dialed in" does that mean that I am supposed to "predict" what I will run, and try to stay as close as possible to that time? Not to sound like a knucklehead, but I have never even put my truck on the track!

I am gonna win it all!!!??? I doubt it! :eek:

Gonna be a blast nonetheless!! I can't wait!!

I wish I could make the 18th, it would at least give me a little experience on the track.

fast400 broke it down in the other thread:

" #22 Yesterday, 11:37 AM
1Fast400
Almost Senior Member

Bracket Racing is a math problem with two variables. You add your reaction time to the difference in your dial and actual run et.

Here is an example:

Left Lane Dials 11.80
Reaction time: .050
ET: 11.823

Total package= .050+.023=.073

Right lane dials 13.20
Reaction time .070
ET: 13.210

Total package= .070+.010=.080

In this case, left lane wins with the lowest total. Should the left lane run faster than his dial, meaning 11.79, he would automatically lose, unless the right lane broke out by more. "

Its really anyone's game! I assume we'll have head to head elimination down to the last two trucks!

ok, there were 5 threads all about the same thing...they have been merged into one.

Please keep all topics related to this gtg in here so members are not searching through 5 threads to find info...

Thanks

-Red

UPDATE FOR HEFFNER CHALLENGE TRUCKS

just got this from Gary J

Tony,
Sounds good. You guys want your own trophy class, right? If that's the case, ya'll will run on Saturday. I have it worked out to where the truck class and stock vehicle class will run on Saturday afternoon. Sunday will be the street tire shootout, 10.50 class, 9.40 class, and unlimited class. Should be a lot of fun.

Tony...did he tell you how we are registering?

I'm on my pocket pc so my typing suckc lol
not yet nbt,I will callll him tomorrow and find out

and me and fstjack will be there thursday night till sunday evening

ditto(how far from PC)!!! Heffners puts out some amazing stuff. I wouldn't mind checking their place out sometime.

guys look under schedule event section ,patrick combined all my info and I was afraid this would happen ,but there is a link to the heffner super car challenge there,

ok went through all 7 pages and see a place called cheeta,,,,,, Were is that? Is it south of orlando or north? Is that the name of the track or a town?
not being a asshole but comeon more info. What is the "legit" paper work we need to race? Do you have a link to the track or all the info we need?

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back