National 06 GTG!! Heffner Supercar Challenge

Thanks also to everyone esle attending , it should be a blast!

Brat, Misterhemi03, litem Up, come on down Lightning!

400 do your best to make it!

Oh yeah the Yoda FSTJACK making a cameo apperance!

Blake theres a go kart track next dooooooooooorrrrrr!!!!:p

I say NtwOrk will Win it ALLL!!!:rock: :burnout:

And the looser of the event MUST eat FSTJACK's bratwurst Sausage that he is so famous for!!:star:

And we all know what a Sausage sandwich can do to a person at 3am!!!LOLOL

I NEED 2 MORE TRUCKS TO COMMIT! BUT YOU MUST COMMITT TO RACING SUNDAY, WE NEED AN 8 TRUCK EVENT, PLEASE JUMP IN IN THIS!:D

I NEED 2 MORE TRUCKS TO COMMIT TO THE HEFFNER CHALLENGE RACE

We have

Stinker
Blake Wilder
NtwOrk
Rice Eater
NBT
Need4speed

I JUST NEED 2 MORE TRUCKS TO COMMITT TO THE RACE ON SUNDAY, PM YA FRIENDS, WE NEED AN 8 TRUCK EVENT! 400 CAN YOU COMMITT/:D

Stinker said:
Looks like the Heffner Challenge will be very interesting!

Twin turbo truck

Paxton super charged truck

Roe super charged truck

NOS truck

Naturally aspirated truck

?????????????truck

Stinker
Blake Wilder+ mystery truck
NBT
Rice Eater
ntw0rk

Place the bets now!

Who will get quickest ET?

Who will win the entire shooting match?

Who is the mystery truck??????????

And will FSTJACK run the VTCOA scooter down the track?:D

And the best bet yet! Who will make a complete fool of themselves:p

should be very interesting weekend:D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I think blake will have the fastest ET.......but for the overall win is going to come down to reaction time and not breaking out of your dial! It's going to be hard for me because the amound of nitro and bottle pressure continually changes which change my times. Nonetheless its going to be great! I'll call Litemup.......if he comes he'll want to race!

Sounds great riceman. Ill be all over the map prolly because were gonna be trying so many different things. Saturday, this week will be fun Rice. WE are gonna race Sat and Sun right?? If we rn sunday is that test and tune too???Or is it dial ins?

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4774

Here ya go Bucky!

Its Dec 8th thur the 10th At Bradenton Drgway just Below Sarasota Fla

Friday is a dyno day at Heffner performance

Saturday is test and tune at the track

Sunday is competition day! And Gary Javo has been kind enough to set aside a little time for us trucks to compete

We have 6 now but he would like 8 to compete for trophy.

Miss consistant Joanne my wifey poo is considering it!:D

Just doesnt like the clean up

But Gary will most likely drop the $ amount for us trucks since we wont be competing for money just trophy, but is waiting to see how many we can get:D

And I'm gonna be honest, more than likely the most stock truck will probbly win, since it is set up on ET, the most consistant will win .

I know I want be that consistant;) :p I cant even consistantly make it to the store!

Let me know bro:D

I definitly plan on running at leeaassst a 13 .2 that way Nowwhat cant bug me no more about my 13.4:D LOLOLOLOL

I'm gonna have Joanne stand at half track and moon Blake so I'll have a better chance:p :D

Stinker said:
I JUST NOTICED MY SPELLING! "D" IS GONNA KILL ME!lolollolol WE "NOW" HAVE A RACE? sHOULD HAVE BEEN " WE NOW HAVE A RACE"!! mOdErAtOrS!!! HeLP!!:D :D :D

I took it as one of your usual posts... :D

Stinker said:
LOLOLOL bite me canadian!!LOLOL

aint you supposed to be working?LOLOL:p :D

Phug off red neck! :thefinger: :thefinger: :D :p

Good luck to all of you! :rock:

Wish I could be there. :(

Will

Sorry bro, confirmed that I will be in San Diego on business that weekend, no getting out of it....have a blast and drink a cold one for me....

Hey, see if you can hook up a quarterly event there....with enough lead time, we can all make sure to open up our schedules.....would love to show up, cruise, race for a trophy, and party down for the weekend... :D

Thanks for the invite and taking time to set all this up :rock:

Ah yes, but if NetwOrk runs a 13.2 on every single pass..... and dials in on that.. he will be very hard to beat:rock: :burnout: :burnout:

No Prob Big Perm:rock:

Thats a killer idea on the quarterly event!

Sorry bout the short notice on this, but it took a little to get us in the hunt if ya know what I mean:p

But hey! we'll have a brew for ya, and some BBQ, takes pics of Babes, and some great video of me sleeping on the light!LOLOL:D

OK bro , You want to do the Race on sunday?

Sweet!

now we have Seven!

400 you best be finding something out bro!!

Or If ya want we can just put ya down, and hop for the best:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back