National 06 GTG!! Heffner Supercar Challenge

Come on guys get going on this one.
I am coming 2500 miles. Anybody within 1000 miles should go to this, as it will be a great time.

There might be a class for trucks if you guys show enough interest and get on the who's coming list. It can be done on a dial your own index, so it does not matter if you run 14.50 or 10.50 it will be equitable for everybody. Running on an inded makes it fun for everybody.

Show a lot of interest and lets get this event kicked into high gear.

WOW, I wish I could make it, but NFW. I hope you all have a great time. Please tell your special guest I said Hi.

Bill.

Stinker said:
I knwo bro I dont understand it, its not often this caliber of "street" cars running 8's gets together:rock:

And Rice Eater Just pm'd Gary Javo, he may come by the forum tonight.

He also said as long as we can promise at least 4 he will hold a place for us:rock:

These guys dont understand, he is going WAY out of his way to let us in on Sunday !

The guy Rocks! He is way cool to do this!

Also just talked with NBT he is in

And Blake is in

Can Anyone confirm Need4speed? I keep hearing yes, but need it comfirmed, can anyone contact him by chance.

Thanks!

Got a PM from Need4speed earlier in the week...

"Thanks Ken! I'm gonna try to make the Heff meet, those guys are good peeps. thanx again. Tim"

Just need a solid confirmation.... but if it's racing...you can bet he will try to be there.:D That would make 6... not too shabby for a last minute racing event.

Of course we could get plenty of spectators though.... going to be some great times set that weekend.

Looks like there are some evening events happening according to the web site.... should be fun.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Sorry I have to be short. You wouldn't believe all of the things I am juggling right now. Here's the deal. If you want to go for the cash, you have to enter one of the competitive classes (street tire, 10.50, 9.40, unlimited). If you just want to show up and make some passes, enter the exhibition class. If you guys want to have a little mini battle amongst yourselves, I'll give you your own class (4 truck minimum) with a trophy to the winner. I'll do anything I can to help accomodate you guys. There are going to be some killer cars there, so try to get there if you can. I'll come back over when I get the time.

Tony,
Come get me if you need anything.

GJ

Cool Thanks Gary.....Sounds like we'll have at least 4......i bet we'll end up w/ 6 in the class. Thanks again Gary for the accomodations! I want to register!

yeah dial in format is a blast and gives everyone a fair chance especially w/ the test and tune on Satruday you'lll getg a good idea where your truck is running. Step up S.FL peeps I have PM'd you all!

I talked to Tony (Stinker) yesterday and he said there would only be 8 spots for trucks open Sunday to race. After those spots fill up it will be closed for anything but watching. Get on the list to race

I am hoping I will get to see a 10 second SRT10 truck pass.

Stinker said:
I'm comming after an 04 with NOS!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Sounds like we got it going on bro!!:rock:

Bring it foooooo!:burnout:

Stinker what is the status of your ride? What MODS are you gonna be comin at me with?:dontknow:

FSTJACK said:
I talked to Tony (Stinker) yesterday and he said there would only be 8 spots for trucks open Sunday to race. After those spots fill up it will be closed for anything but watching. Get on the list to race

I am hoping I will get to see a 10 second SRT10 truck pass.

I'd be so stoked to se a 10 second truck pass!!!!!!:rock:

You're thinking Blake correct? Or is Stinker going to bring some juice?

Strong billet botttom end, stock heads, pro series fuel system , twin 67mm turbos, 2 twelve packs of beer, 3 burritos, 1 chimichanga, a small fry, and med coke:p :p :p :D

Stinker said:
Strong billet botttom end, stock heads, pro series fuel system , twin 67mm turbos, 2 twelve packs of beer, 3 burritos, 1 chimichanga, a small fry, and med coke:p :p :p :D

ahhh nice! is she all tuned up and running yet? so i assume you'll bring the RC:dontknow: got any #'s yet? I can't wait to hear ther thing spool up!:rock:

We Know have a race in December

Looks like the Heffner Challenge will be very interesting!

Twin turbo truck

Paxton super charged truck

Roe super charged truck

NOS truck

Naturally aspirated truck

?????????????truck

Stinker
Blake Wilder+ mystery truck
NBT
Rice Eater
ntw0rk

Place the bets now!

Who will get quickest ET?

Who will win the entire shooting match?

Who is the mystery truck??????????

And will FSTJACK run the VTCOA scooter down the track?:D

And the best bet yet! Who will make a complete fool of themselves:p

should be very interesting weekend:D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

My mystery truck is Tim's (Need4Speed) 05 QC Paxton,ported heads, DC ram air.....making 720rwhp...THIS WILL BE A GREAT GTG!!!! Lots of badass trucks!!!

Stinker 800rwhp+++
Blake (900 ish+++250 NOS)
NBT 620 (getting traction cuz he got some slicks now)
Rice eater (680 ish)NOS
Ntwork (???)
Need4speed (720 rwhp)
Thats a killer lineup right there!

This should be a great GTG...especially because NONE of us are really tested and true. Lots of bugs to be worked out. i hope mine stays together. 1fast should be running strong. Stinkers fuel problem is worked out. Riceman got new DR's and some bigger jets. NBT got some traction. Lots of variables...should be lots of fun.

Sorry Lightning , Gary only wants about 6-8 trucks, and its mainly a viper event.....or at least thats what he told me.

400 we have 6 trucks now, I really suggest if you want to attend you contact Gary J and see if you can still get put on the list.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back