National 06 GTG!! Heffner Supercar Challenge

ntw0rk said:
If they do our race class in place of our T&T, I am out of the race. I have never put this truck on any track, and have no idea what it will run. Also, I need the practice!:D

We will be T&T in the am... running for the trophy that evening... you will have plenty of time to run.:D

Stinker said:
Yep! got the nostalgias to go on them!:burnout:

Same ones I got, we got the idea from you bro!:rock:

I almost wish I would've taken the time to get 16's and slicks.....but I found those 17's for so cheap and plus I love putting the tires on in the garage and driving to the track which is about 50 miles each way......I'd be scurrd to go 100 on the nostalgias up the free way:dontknow:

there I justified my purchase and temporarily satisified my craving for mroe rubber and more traction!

NBT-How much did you score those wheels for if ya don't mind me axin?

amen brother!!

Just finished my driveshaft loop, welding my axle tubes, and my line lock installation, now...

if I jsut had the money for a real clutch!!!LOLOLO

I need a drive shaft loop too. Got a hook up on them??

Stinker....once we sent you the PMT to race.....are we set for registration or do still need to register through Heffner?

Glad your ride is coming together!

Nah I just kinda made my own loop, but pm NBT I think he has a couple extra laying around;)

Yes to the second q, you are registered, now if you want to run with the vipers, like in the street class , or the 10.50 and up class with the vipers then you have to register on the heffner site, but I also asked Gary if we get down there and we change our minds there and wnat to run with the vipers also can we pay then and he said yes.

What we will do when we get there is have you fill out a sheet with your mods on your truck, and also we will keep up with times and dial in also:D

Stinker said:
Nah I just kinda made my own loop, but pm NBT I think he has a couple extra laying around;)

Yes to the second q, you are registered, now if you want to run with the vipers, like in the street class , or the 10.50 and up class with the vipers then you have to register on the heffner site, but I also asked Gary if we get down there and we change our minds there and wnat to run with the vipers also can we pay then and he said yes.

What we will do when we get there is have you fill out a sheet with your mods on your truck, and also we will keep up with times and dial in also:D

cool beans bro!

Wish I could be there Brothers!!!! GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!:D

Rice Eater said:
I almost wish I would've taken the time to get 16's and slicks.....but I found those 17's for so cheap and plus I love putting the tires on in the garage and driving to the track which is about 50 miles each way......I'd be scurrd to go 100 on the nostalgias up the free way:dontknow:

there I justified my purchase and temporarily satisified my craving for mroe rubber and more traction!

NBT-How much did you score those wheels for if ya don't mind me axin?

Rice ...you have a PM

Rim info...

Product ID: EA589-6185
Description: 589 16x10 5/5.5 -
Price: $119.95
Quantity: 2
Amount: $239.90
Handling Charge: $8.95
Order Sub Total: $239.90
Standard Shipping : $29.90
Grand Total: $278.75

Rice Eater said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Time to register!

Here are 2 hotels close by the track....let me know what ya'll want to do so we can all stay at the same one and try and get thrown out!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hampton inn
941-721-4000

Holiday inn express
941-748-6610

We should start thinking about reservations so we all end up at the same hotel.....what ya'll think hapmton or holidaaay?

I just called and Hampton only has 6 double beds remaining and 7 kings @ $129/night.

Holiday is $99/ night for double beds and has lots available!

Lemeeeeknow!:rock:

Ok, when is everyone getting in? I can book rooms for Friday night if needed:dontknow:

Heffner has a dyno day Friday morning...starts at 10am... not sure who is interested:dontknow:
"We" were going to stay at my place over the weekend, but it may be easier to be nearer the track for the ease of it. I am only 40 minutes away... but will stay at the hotel Sat night.. (maybe Friday)so we can BS, and attend any local events that the race crowd may be in to that weekend.
The Heffner site has not been updated regarding evening activities...:dontknow:

http://www.heffnersperformance.com/supercarchallengeeveningactivities.htm

The Holiday Inn hotel is only 10 miles from the track

Holiday Inn Express
648 67th Street Circle East
Bradenton, FL 34208
1-941-748-6610

I only live about an hour away from Bradenton. I have to work friday but may be able to get out early. If so, I could be there fri evening, but most likely only Sat morning, leave sat night, and b back Sun morning to finish the event. I dont plan on staying anywhere overnight.

Get me a room for me and fat momma friday an saturday night:rock:

And ya'll need to change your minds! you know us rednecks get in trouble out of town!LOLOL

I may need someone to bail me out!!:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back