Nats Packing List

indyCoder said:
Less Filling :D
Smoother penetration and less heat. It does come in flavors now I believe.

Wifey said:
Good Point, however, there's always that stray asshole that seems to always show up when you least expect it so I would take some anyways :D :dancing:
sup.....:wavey: :vroam:

Iltemprd said:
sup.....:wavey: :vroam:
Hey Shawn!! - How ya.... :thrasher: :rock:

Let me see.........the event is in the midwest in August. Probably gonna be hot and humid....... Definatly sunscreen, a hat, lots of water, cooler of food, deodorant(a spare one in the truck), personal wipes(swamp ass can get irritating and ichy), fat wad of cash and a credit card!!

patrick

This thread is Phuckin funny...............:rock: The only thing I would add that is a sure fire way to get a party started would be a set of Brenden Gaughn autographed Assless chaps and a self help book on dealing with Drunkin Gnomes :D

TheSickness said:
This thread is Phuckin funny...............:rock: The only thing I would add that is a sure fire way to get a party started would be a set of Brenden Gaughn autographed Assless chaps and a self help book on dealing with Drunkin Gnomes :D
U need to join the party.

Attachments

• wefee.jpg
    wefee.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 27
TheSickness said:
If that aint Stinker I will bed my cousin :D for the 2nd time :eek: :p
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Attachments

• weirdo_put.jpg
    weirdo_put.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 36
you all should be ashamed of yourselfs for hijacking this thread. Some of us actually don't know what to take. i expect all of you all to hang your head in shame. Bone stop looking at your package!

so a grill? we can bring grills? they let us drink beer and play with fire? dear lord thats no good. So should'nt jus tone person bring a grill and we all just have a big cook out? i'm up for pitching in some money for food, just need somebody to be in charge of grill/cooking.

sapientiam said:
you all should be ashamed of yourselfs for hijacking this thread. Some of us actually don't know what to take. i expect all of you all to hang your head in shame. Bone stop looking at your package!

so a grill? we can bring grills? they let us drink beer and play with fire? dear lord thats no good. So should'nt jus tone person bring a grill and we all just have a big cook out? i'm up for pitching in some money for food, just need somebody to be in charge of grill/cooking.
I can bring a portable grill if that is the case. It's a George Forman so Roktman can have some beef! :D :p :hahaha:

Bone said:
I can bring a portable grill if that is the case. It's a George Forman so Roktman can have some beef! :D :p :hahaha:
Just make sure you light it up on a tailgate that has no bedrug!!! :p ;) :D

But, I think Roktman is experienced with tailgate barbeques ... ;) :D

ive got a small weber and a cooler grill works off of propane, also got plenty of deer (venison for you yankees, no offense) sausage

eddie102870 said:
ive got a small weber and a cooler grill works off of propane, also got plenty of deer (venison for you yankees, no offense) sausage

What!!!! Venison is DEER???? :mad: MOMMY!!!! You've been lying to me all these years telling me that was poor little cows that they keep in little cages so they can't move around and get all tough. Had I know that was poor little Bambi's mom we were eating... JK

Bring it on! I can stop and pickup some killer baby back ribs to cook up.

Wifey said:
Just make sure you light it up on a tailgate that has no bedrug!!! :p ;) :D

But, I think Roktman is experienced with tailgate barbeques ... ;) :D
I just hope I don`t light the bed carpet again.:idea:

ROKTMAN said:
I just hope I don`t light the bed carpet again.:idea:
nAWWWWWWWWWWWWW - NOT A CHANCE, You got Bone for fire duty :D He's gotta do something worthwhile ya know :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back