Nats Packing List

indyCoder said:
What are some things I should pack for the Nats.

Cash, lots of cash (more cash)
A few changes of clothes (will I need anything nicer than t-shirts and shorts?)
Dopp kit
Lawn chair
Scooters and 2-Stroke Gas
FRS Radios
RC Car??? (Anyone else have one?)
Boar's Head lunch meat
Buns
Mustard
Drinks
Coolers
Sunscreen
Tuna can and duct tape
Sunscreen
Swamp Ass Wipes

Please help me add to this list.

I THINK THIS IS ALL WHAT U GUYS NEED :D

Attachments

• IMGA0047.JPG
    IMGA0047.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 25
sapientiam said:
got any deer jerky? been since last season since i had any :(
had some it lasted about 2 days that stuff id the best, i forgot i may have some in the freezer

wife said i had one pack left in the freezer ill bring it with me

If you fellas want Venison...I can fill that order.
I will bring a few packs of Brats...
any requests?
I have a few tenderloins, hindquarter, round steaks.
Was not sure how many venison eaters there were.
I am a bit limited, as I am flying....but can bring some.

ive got plenty i can bring backstap and smoed sausage, i think ive got one hindquarter left most of mine is from missouri deer, cornfed has a great taste. not too gamey. doesnt bother me but others may not like it. hell, you drink enough beer anything's good.

I'll hit Costco and Sams to pick up a bunch of food and snacks.

Ya'll seem to have all the food covered, anything to cook it on, and what type of beer or drinks to people like.

Your right Begood since big dog dont exist anymore it will be a blast:D

Stinker said:
Ya'll seem to have all the food covered, anything to cook it on, and what type of beer or drinks to people like.

Your right Begood since big dog dont exist anymore it will be a blast:D

Did someone wack Big Dog?

Stink....Bill

Stinker said:

Stink....it's so hot in the sun....we will just use an old mopar's hood as a frying pan!!!! If K-80's truck hadn't been fixed we'd have had a good smoker.

Bill...... could you bring a big HAM !!!!!!!!!!!! or a frick'n Turkey's ASS....oh thats right you are!......now that's funny right there.....cept you probably don't get it, unless you live in Detroit right now.

I will bring a portable propane grill, coolers, beer, a couple chairs....

For the Caravan, I am off I-75N on exit 144, just south of Macon.
My cell will be 478-320-0457 (won't be on until the day prior to Nats). Give me an estimate when you will be rolling by or where/when meet you'all in ATL.
I can rejoin to fingertip formation when you pass on by my exit if you call.

Phil (Indycoder) and I are at the:

AmeriHost Inn - Columbus Southeast/ Canal Winchester
6323 Prentiss School Road
ST RT 33 & Gender Road
Canal Winchester, OH, 43110
614-834-4790

Anyone want anything from the (milatary) BX/PX, Commisary, etc.? I can bring it to the Nats within reason.

WAZZSUP said:
Stinker said:

Stink....it's so hot in the sun....we will just use an old mopar's hood as a frying pan!!!! If K-80's truck hadn't been fixed we'd have had a good smoker.

Bill...... could you bring a big HAM !!!!!!!!!!!! or a frick'n Turkey's ASS....oh thats right you are!......now that's funny right there.....cept you probably don't get it, unless you live in Detroit right now.
:rolleyes: Bill does not believe in Pork and he sure as Hell aint had any kind of Ass since 74' :D I cant believe that you are calling his son a Turkey rectum either :D Shame on ya :2in1:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back