NE GTG with ntw0rk June 16th

Dominick572 said:
Out the door now, gotta clean off the brake dust again.

Meeting up with Scottski, and we should be there right around 1.

Out-a-here in an hour .... Next stop The Sun.

Your right about the brake dust Dom .....

Jim

Woo Hoo, I must be the first one back!!

I had a great time and it was cool meeting some folks from VTCOA!! I cant wait to see some pics!

Here's the only two pics I took with my phone! The first was at the parking lot next to Hooters and the second was at Burger King.

Pics from the Sun

Hello All ....

What a Fantastic Time at the Sun. Couldn't make it to Hooters this time around. Had a date with my grand daughter (9) . So the Wife and I decided to cut and run after leaving the Sun. Wish we could have been there. We will absolutely catch all the great folks we missed at the next GTG.

Just want to say to all the Folks at the Sun, Kath and I had a great time and it was great talking about the trucks, doing a little gambling, just plain fun. I can't Remember everybody's Sig name, truck, real name ..... , but Steve and Treker with fill you guys in on the details and more pics I'm sure.

Just wanted to post a few to start things off ....

Sorry I missed you Ibstone .... Next time ....

Attachments

• Hpim0241small.jpg
    Hpim0241small.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Hpim0243small.jpg
    Hpim0243small.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Hpim0244small.jpg
    Hpim0244small.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Hpim0266small.jpg
    Hpim0266small.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Hpim0246small.jpg
    Hpim0246small.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Hpim0248small.jpg
    Hpim0248small.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Hpim0249small.jpg
    Hpim0249small.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Hpim0250small.jpg
    Hpim0250small.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Hpim0252small.jpg
    Hpim0252small.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Hpim0253small.jpg
    Hpim0253small.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Hpim0254small.jpg
    Hpim0254small.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Hpim0259small.jpg
    Hpim0259small.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Hpim0263small.jpg
    Hpim0263small.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Hpim0247small.jpg
    Hpim0247small.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 20
Just made it home from Hooters..had a great time hanging out with everyone..have some pics to post up tomorrow..Now its off to nighty nite for me as I didnt get to bed till about 2am and got up at 6:30 to let the dog out, and now Im ramling on about things that no one has an interest in such as my screwed up sleeping patterns, and all they really wanna see is pics of trucks and Hooters girls, of which the latter I have none of ,not Hooters girls, but pics of Hooters girls, who actually dont hoot, but this GTg was a hoot, except for the driving fast part according to my g/f who isnt a Hooters girl, but has actually hooted on occasion, which reminds me, I need to go to bed...lol..

LMAO!!!! That's some funny Stuff Riff!!!!

I had a blast today!!

FLORIDA was in the Hizouse!!!!!:rock::rock:

Getting to meet all of thes fine folk from the Northeast was truly an honor!!! I am very glad that I was able to attend a GTG in this area!! It really was great!!

I will post a couple of pics now, and the rest will have to wait 'til morning, because I am bushed!!!!

DSC04078.jpg

DSC04080.jpg

DSC04115.jpg

See if you can guess which one is America's Strongest Man!!??
DSC04116.jpg

Steve likes to relax!!

Last edited:
just dropped ashley off and am home now. had a good time. sorry had to split so soon but had a long drive back lol and need sleep for work tomorrow. it was great to meet all of you and hopefulloy i can spend more time next gtg. :rock:

Looks like you guys had a blast... we need a gtg like this out here in NJ!! :rock:

i agree. the drive killed me. it was a total of 679 miles for me round trip. it was nice to meet people and get away with ashley for my day off tho. thanks everyone

You guys are awsome!!! We had an awsome time!

Scott, we already miss you. The Florida guys are lucky to have you.

Will be in RI tomorrow will be back on tomorrow night to put up some pics.

Well, the secret is out. Scott has spread his influence outside of Florida.

Florida has long tried to hold this treasure within its boundaries, but now everyone knows that Scott rocks!

Great pics everyone.

And it was easy to tell who the strong guy was...it is Steve in his shiny blue pants and shoes....right?

That's awesome! Glad you had a good turnout... the NE fellas are getting it down, and now it's in their blood....:rock: On!

Very Cool Guy's, thanks for sharing the pic's:rock:

That boy be big! Hey Stevey, looks like you were on the phone with your agency setting up your next shoot:D Was BOB'S store a sponsor?:dontknow: Looks like fun was had by all. Sorry I missed it. :) PS Happy Fathers Day to All!!!

Last edited:
Great group of fun people. Special thanks to Scott and Derek for putting it
together!:rock: :rock:

Steve

joemags54 said:
That boy be big! Hey Stevey, looks like you were on the phone with your agency setting up your next shoot:D Was BOB'S store a sponsor?:dontknow: Looks like fun was had by all. Sorry I missed it. :) PS Happy Fathers Day to All!!!
Joe your presence was definitely missed. If we have the next GTG at your house then you don't have to drive!

Steve

Prof said:
Well, the secret is out. Scott has spread his influence outside of Florida.

Florida has long tried to hold this treasure within its boundaries, but now everyone knows that Scott rocks!

Great pics everyone.

And it was easy to tell who the strong guy was...it is Steve in his shiny blue pants and shoes....right?

Thanks Roy, that means a lot to me!

I want to take a minute before I head north for the day, and reiterate and expound upon, my post from last night.

It really was a pleasure to finally meet all of these great people from New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. Great to put names to faces as always!!
Thanks to Treker and Derek for putting this together in such short notice too!!
This GTG just reinforced for me what a fantastic group we have here! The Trucks are great, and they were what got it started, but the people are what make it great!!!! Anytime a group of 12-15 strangers can get together on the top of a parking garage and instantly talk and laugh and smile like old friends, you know you have something special. Something that the trucks alone cannot bring. You guys ROCK!!!:rock::rock:

I have a bunch of pics to post, and then I will be editing video footage as soon as I can.
So, here are the pics!!!

DSC04062.jpg

RED!!!! That's Jim TeTe's on the left, and Mine.
DSC04069.jpg

New York is in the Hizouse!!
DSC04071.jpg

Pennsylvania too!!!
DSC04072.jpg

Early gathering.
DSC04073.jpg

DSC04074.jpg

DSC04075.jpg

DSC04078-1.jpg

DSC04081.jpg

DSC04082.jpg

DSC04083.jpg

DSC04084.jpg

Yes, we did get rained on!!
DSC04086.jpg

Scott does the PeeWee Herman!!:D
DSC04088.jpg

DSC04089.jpg

Justin does great work! This is Derek's truck.
DSC04091.jpg

Notice anything missing?
DSC04093.jpg

DSC04111.jpg

That is all for now, I will post some pics of the Mopars that were at Burger King, later. (Maybe after I scrape the plastic cone from the bottom of the truck!:D {Sorry, inside joke})

Enjoy!! And thanks again to everyone that was able to attend, even for a short time! This GTG really helped make my stay in New England more enjoyable!!!

Great pics Scott... Thanks... I will post mine tomorrow since I dont have my connector for my camera with me. I have a ton of awesome shots though.

I had an awesome time yestersday. It was a day of alot of driving for everyone. Thanks for everyone who made the trip and help put this together. I am putting together an entire history of the day in pics for all to see.

For the 2nd NE GTG ever, it was impressive. Having Scott (ntw0rk) there helped make the day such a success.

VTCoA!!!!!! :rock: All we need is the banner.. Maybe Mikey can bring it with him for our next GTG. Here's Mikey!!! ;)

Last edited:
Great Pics!! I had an amazing time with all of you yesterday!! Can't wait for the next one!!

Anybody like my smokey exit in the Hooters Parking lot?? Hahahha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back