NE GTG with ntw0rk June 16th

I can do BK, but won't be able to stay long. I gotta get up and go to work early Monday morning, and it'll be about a 2.5 hour drive home. Of course I realize I will not be the only one in that boat! "Grab a life-vest!"

:D

lbstone said:
An update on the Hooters trip. I just talked to a guy from the gym with a Dodge Dart. He's gonna try and make it but informed me that their is a Mopar gathering at the Burger King a mile up the road that night too. So if anyone's up for it, at about 8 p.m. we can cruise to the Burger King and show off the rides there too. He was telling me its a pretty good gathering usually filling the large parking lot as he added that earlier in the day, Papas Dodge in MIddletown is having a big Mopar event and he's sure attendance at the Burger Kind is gonna be up a bit because of this!! I'm gonna have the guy who holds the gathering reserve us a few spaces if this is of interest to anyone. So, anyone interested in adding another stop? This is more of an extra event for those that wanna make an entire day outta the GTG! The Mopar GTG at Burger King doesn't get kicked off till 7 p.m. so we can show up at 8 or even 9 if we want. Post up some names of those that wanna head to the Burger King at 8 p.m. or so.

I am in! Maybe I can get some of the burgers. Lol. I can be there until the GTG is over. What time will the GTG be over? Around 10 to 11pm?

DONE, everything is all set with Hooters, were gonna have our own parking spot on the side of the building right by the patio so we can all hang out on the patio while eating wings and drinking beer while keeping an eye on our rigs!! I'm still trying to figure out haw many other cars we got going, I've confirmend only a handfull so far. I'll have a list in a few days!

DRamSrt10 said:
I am in! Maybe I can get some of the burgers. Lol. I can be there until the GTG is over. What time will the GTG be over? Around 10 to 11pm?
BK is on till midnight! I'll be there only for an hour or so, I've gotta worjk that night!! Its gonna be sweet.

Thanks for all the work Derek, it is much appreciated....:rock:

Look forward to meeting up with you guys, its gonna be a great time. Weather looks like its cooperating as well.. :burnout:

TREKER said:
So, no one has anything to say???? 4 days away from the biggest NE GTG in VTCoA history? :D
So Joe mags WTF does this mean? Your towing your truck to the GTG?

ntw0rk said:
Sounds good fellas!:rock::rock:
wish i could be there but if you stop here on the way home, me , black1 and amos will be partying in st joe! be safe on the way home.

rodney

nycstev said:
So Joe mags WTF does this mean? Your towing your truck to the GTG?
I'll be towing to the Nat's. Mr Smarty Pants. There's a good chance I could make it to the PA GTG. (and drive the whole way):)

joemags54 said:
I'll be towing to the Nat's. Mr Smarty Pants. There's a good chance I could make it to the PA GTG. (and drive the whole way):)

Ok .. I wont hold my breath though
:D :p :eek: ;) :D :burnout:

The GTG will be start at 12:30 and end at 12 midnight. Correct? The location where we all are meeting is at Sun, parking lot at level 6. Correct?

DRamSrt10 said:
The GTG will be start at 12:30 and end at 12 midnight. Correct? The location where we all are meeting is at Sun, parking lot at level 6. Correct?

You got it Tyler.... :rock:

lbstone said:
DONE, everything is all set with Hooters, were gonna have our own parking spot on the side of the building right by the patio so we can all hang out on the patio while eating wings and drinking beer while keeping an eye on our rigs!! I'm still trying to figure out haw many other cars we got going, I've confirmend only a handfull so far. I'll have a list in a few days!

Great work ..... Thanks for the update ......

Can't wait .... Detailing Ride .....

DRamSrt10 said:

Technically 1:00, but I'll be there at 12:30 .... Weather still looking Outstanding .....

Depending on what time we leave and how fast we cruise there, we could be a little early or late. But 1 pm is a good time to shoot for.

Camera memory all cleared out and ready for Saturday... Have to remember to bring my EZPASS this time. Was scrounging for cash last time at the toll booth. :(

My intention is take pictures as a visual companion for the other members and post them. Similar to what Prof recently did. I would like to add as much commentary as possible and a play by play of the entire day. I will be running around snapping shots all day so if I bother you, just let me know. Except Steve, cause I am gonna bother him all day. The rest of you guys just remember that it is all for the memories of the day. :rock:

nycstev said:
14 trucks going twice......:(

Nothing wrong with 14.... More than twice our last GTG... Who knows how many we may end up with. :dontknow: Some guys said they are bringing a buddy with them that has a rig and is not on the forum.

damn guys i wasnt able to log on for a few days. i am pretty p.o.'ed about one thing. Why the hell did it take up to like page 12 for people to know i was going. i thought i made it clear that i would be down. any time any place.

geeez.... freegin guys ready to leave me out huh?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back