Need a block and crankshaft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you then and I'll tell you again. You claimed that your crank was new and unused and you claimed your block was done a G&G performance. Neither was true. You hide the fried crank nose under duct tape. The block was not machined as you claimed. Hell you even had the damn crank installed with EVERY MAIN CAP IN THE WRONG POSITION. NO Cry baby here. Just a knowledgeable honest person which is pretty much the opposite of you. You are a deceptive sneaky liar and you have been exposed for what you are and now you are just proving that you are indeed a liability to your communities gene pool. You're also about as bright as a solar powered night light and the content of your character is a vast void. Inquiring minds need to know.... that you are a hoax and can't be trusted. Your insults I consider free forum entertainment. I also don't give a **** what you make. What ever it is I'll bet you don't earn it.

I have had hundred of deals with many many members here long before you even knew this site was here ,I have helped many members here out many times ,Claiming you exposed me as a cheat and untrustworthy is BS on you arrogant part .
I told you from the start if you had a problem I would refund your money and that's what I did plain and simple ,,I did not even give you any BS to try and keep your money that i gave you back less than 24 hours later. The first time I called you back I said no problem bring it back ,,If you call that cheating you out of something you are way off base Mr.
And did you call george at G&G performance and ask him if you did the boring on that block? NO !

If you felt i was such a cheat and a liar why did you not say this to my face yesterday ,I handed you your money and you got in your truck and drove away and never said a single word .

Last edited:
SP he made it right without question, you got your money back. You really should not be name calling. James has been here for almost 5 yrs and has bought and sold tons of parts. He is honest and trustworthy, if he were not you would not have your money back in your pocket. I see you have been on this forum 3 months you really should calm down.

First of all.....you don't use a forum to slam someone. If you were unhappy with the deal then talk to the guy face to face and "iron" it out!!! You were not happy with the deal, you got your money back, the deal is done. I havent been on here a real long time but I have dealt with Ironhead and everything was fine. If you have an issue then take it up with him face to face! Dont use your keyboard to express your displeasure with someone. It's childish and there is no place for it here! IMO!!!

I have had hundred of deals with many many members here long before you even knew this site was here ,I have helped many members here out many times ,Claiming you exposed me as a cheat and untrustworthy is BS on you arrogant part .
I told you from the start if you had a problem I would refund your money and that's what I did plain and simple ,,I did not even give you any BS to try and keep your money that i gave you back less than 24 hours later. The first time I called you back I said no problem bring it back ,,If you call that cheating you out of something you are way off base Mr.
And did you call george at G&G performance and ask him if you did the boring on that block? NO !

If you felt i was such a cheat and a liar why did you not say this to my face yesterday ,I handed you your money and you got in your truck and drove away and never said a single word .

Ironhead....it aint worth it! Don't let it get to ya!!

I am calm. I was lied to. I mentioned his handle on here only after I was ask by a super moderator and I called him a story teller and I stand by that. IT was he that went off, then started calling me names like sorry ass and what ever insults he could think of. I just answered. Hell if some of you want me off of here have me kicked off or take a pole, or whatever. I just told the truth after I was asked.

Ironbutt is alright. Dont no **** about running a fantasy football league, but other than that, he's alright

Ironbutt is alright. Dont no **** about running a fantasy football league, but other than that, he's alright

As much as it pains me to say this but

I agree with Steve, James is a good guy and I don't think he would try to **** anyone over... IMHO

As much as it pains me to say this but

I agree with Steve, James is a good guy and I don't think he would try to **** anyone over... IMHO
Awe. Sweetcheeks still loves me

At least both my eyes face forward properly :D
FU!! I take back the nice things I said about you. You're just mad at the ass rapping I gave you this weekend, in fantasy football. Haha

Hahaha - Steve I never stopped !!!!!

I might be moving closer to your truck lol

What I don't get. Is he said that he was asked by a super moderator to name names? Why would Jeff want to instigate, **** talking on the forum?
Jeff??

What I don't get. Is he said that he was asked by a super moderator to name names? Why would Jeff want to instigate, **** talking on the forum?
Jeff??

post #10. It was Dan... dumba$$ :D

Jeff??
It was not jeff ,,I already know who he talked to because I already talked to him,,and he is not super lol
But he is alright to BS with lol.

And i told you my team is resting up for the second half of the season ,,when your guys are wore out and beat down they are going to come alive ..at least i hope so lol:(

We haven't picked on Dan today though :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back