need a block

dnz28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its damaged and can be repaired ill think about it. but i would like one in good shape if possible:) . if not ill buy one new

mine cracked didnt even make it 500miles on the new set up. went out to start it today and had water up to the top of the dipstick, pressurized it pulled the plugs and drain and water came pooring out. o well pays to play this time set me back aleast a year till i can make my 585

dnz28 said:
mine cracked didnt even make it 500miles on the new set up. went out to start it today and had water up to the top of the dipstick, pressurized it pulled the plugs and drain and water came pooring out. o well pays to play this time set me back aleast a year till i can make my 585
can you tell us what your setup was so none of us try it:dontknow: oh snap 3000:burnout:

I have one with a hole or two in it as well. Shipping costs will be a b$tch but if you're interested I'm listening.

Attachments

• Resize of 2007-03-12 010.JPG
    Resize of 2007-03-12 010.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Resize of 2007-03-12 002.JPG
    Resize of 2007-03-12 002.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 31
I know 2 people with blocks. What price are you willing to go as I don't know what they are asking for it. Also is it a RC like your sig line or a QC block that you are after?

X2builders had a Gen III car motor for sale for $3K (not blown up) running! No harness, oilpan in a crate ready to ship!

Cool, now each one of us have to put down a $5k Non-refundable deposit!!!!!:p
Total price? Didn't get that far with them. Probably 10k+ each. Including custom billet Aluminum main caps (or billet steel).

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back