Need a theme...

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am scratching my head trying to plan a theme for my truck. I like the idea of themes for vehicles (like the infamous "Batram"). I am wanting to of course paint the headlight housings and tint the tails and third break light. Will be also at least leveling her out, maybe even a drop. Would like to keep the stock rims, but they will be painted or powdercoated to a darker color of some sort...maybe black or a gunmetal. "Punisher" came to mind on my truck. Maybe get some Punisher Skull emblems made for the front and rear. I want something with a "dark" theme to it. Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas? Thanks!

DSC_0007.jpg

hows bout "Darth Maul"?:dontknow::dontknow:

he was on the dark side & red & black also:rock::rock::rock:

hows bout "Darth Maul"?:dontknow::dontknow:

he was on the dark side & red & black also:rock::rock::rock:

I like the creativity....but not exactly the "dark" I was looking for. I'm not a big follower of Star Wars (or was it Trek?)

Last edited:
best i can do on short notice:D

& ya still seem like a hell of a nice guy, even though your not a star trek/wars person:rock::rock::rock::D

captain america?

punisher was already done on an 06rc...

Captain America would be way to bright and cheery for me....would like to see pics of the punisher ram...bet it turned out pretty decent. Though that means back to the drawing board..... :dontknow:

it was just bagged (driveable, not slammed) and had a few badges and skulls...

it's the standing mile n/a record holder in it's class, i think...

how bout carnage (from spiderman)
maximum_big.jpg

it was just bagged (driveable, not slammed) and had a few badges and skulls...

it's the standing mile n/a record holder in it's class, i think...

how bout carnage (from spiderman)
maximum_big.jpg

I was JUST searching that on yahoo! Think it could look decent on my truck? How would you do it?

I think my truck is the right color for it....now is the hard part...being creative with it....haha.

Eddie could hook you up with some badass interior accents to go along with your theme too!

center of the tailgate?

VenomRed.jpg

That would be pretty sick! But since I have that nice huge tonneau.....might be cool to do something there! Maybe with the rest of the truck done with black graphics to look like his...stripes/spots/whatever the hell they are..haha.

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Yep....definitely going with "Carnage"...great name for her too! Hopefully somebody wealthier than me doesn't steel the idea before I can afford to finish her.....haha. Well you guys saw proof...it was my/Dan's idea first!!!

Also...what did you type in to find that and on waht search engine? Really like that pic but can't find it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back