Need a Throttle Valve Cable - Mopar Part No. (53032665AE)

fe4snake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to replace my TV Cable on my 2005 QC. I've searched around and keep coming empty handed. According to Dodge the part is discontinued and can find if there is another part number that can be used instead of part: No. 53032665AE. Any suggestions?

Looking to replace my TV Cable on my 2005 QC. I've searched around and keep coming empty handed. According to Dodge the part is discontinued and can find if there is another part number that can be used instead of part: No. 53032665AE. Any suggestions?
Try calling X2 Builders, the deal in wrecked viper trucks, vettes, etc.

I've had motorcycle shops make me cables before, if you get in a bind.
Typically just a clamped-on cylinder on each end; Made of some kind of lead free save the planet alloy.

Try calling X2 Builders, the deal in wrecked viper trucks, vettes, etc.

I thought of calling X2, but I'm thinking that I'll be just getting a 16 year old cable just like mine instead of a new one.

I've had motorcycle shops make me cables before, if you get in a bind.
Typically just a clamped-on cylinder on each end; Made of some kind of lead free save the planet alloy.

If nothing else comes up, I may have to go this route.

howdy,

have ya tried Tasca Parts???

i was needin the fuel line for my '05 RC.

of course its discontinued. none sitting around. tried everyone that was braggin that that "got or can get it", nothing.

like you was not excited bout gettin a used one.

so i tried one mo time & ran across these folks.

they went the extra mile, did the research & found what it crossed to, etc. & i have a new line.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back