Need a truck

And don't forget my old PBJ built N/A RC for $34,950. It's a beast and needs NOTHING. BJMotors has it now. It's on his website. :burnout:

I am selling mine for 23,999, It runs great and has alot of mods.

Hello. I am selling my truck for $27,000. It have 29,0xx mileage. I will check the mileage on my truck tomorrow morning. I will take the pictures of it tomorrow morning too. It is dark outside now. If you want to buy my truck then we will need to discussion about the shipping. Thanks.

DRamSrt10 said:
Hello. I am selling my truck for $27,000. It have 29,0xx mileage. I will check the mileage on my truck tomorrow morning. I will take the pictures of it tomorrow morning too. It is dark outside now. If you want to buy my truck then we will need to discussion about the shipping. Thanks.
Sorry to hear your truck is for sale Tyler,I was hoping you would be able to hang on to it.You are going to hang around with us on the forum i hope?

JRSVIPR said:
Sorry to hear your truck is for sale Tyler,I was hoping you would be able to hang on to it.You are going to hang around with us on the forum i hope?

Thanks man. I am still struggling to keep my truck because I am looking for a job and an apartment near to my school. I will just see what is going to happen in the future. Yeah, I love it here and I am going to hang around with all of you!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back