Need a wire harness

mopar_mudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to order a wire harness part# 5029462AF. Dealer I ordered from said that they were being discontinued but their were 4 left somewhere. Now the dealer just found out that the stock has already been scrapped. Dodge really sucks today, they get $1000 for these things and they throw them away :mad:

Anyone have any conections that can find out if this is true?

I am trying to order a wire harness part# 5029462AF. Dealer I ordered from said that they were being discontinued but their were 4 left somewhere. Now the dealer just found out that the stock has already been scrapped. Dodge really sucks today, they get $1000 for these things and they throw them away :mad:

I can research it for you.

I know where a engine wiring harness is. I could get it to you for 650 plus shipping,if interested text me 6189264457

I am trying to order a wire harness part# 5029462AF. Dealer I ordered from said that they were being discontinued but their were 4 left somewhere.:goodnight::goodnight: Now the dealer just found out that the stock has already been scrapped.:goodnight::goodnight: Dodge really sucks today, they get $1000 for these things and they throw them away :mad:

great, another reson for the insurance co. to total our beasts out:mad:

What is the issue you are having?

What is the issue you are having?

It is not huge. Had a mouse get under the intake and chew some insulation off the wires that plug into the front coil pack. It still runs and everything, just trying to keep it as close to new and original as possible. So I was going to get a new harness and just have it so some day down the road I could put it on if I wanted to.

It is not huge. Had a mouse get under the intake and chew some insulation off the wires that plug into the front coil pack. It still runs and everything, just trying to keep it as close to new and original as possible. So I was going to get a new harness and just have it so some day down the road I could put it on if I wanted to.

I gotcha. Repairing and rewrapping it would be my choice, especially for the ridiculous price for even a used harness.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back