NEED HELP ASAP... HORN

tripeph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just put my fang horn emblem on and when i went to put the neg cable back on the battery, the horn is constantly going off. anyone know which fuse is for the horn, or have any other ideas. Please help, i cant even connect the battery at this time of night

i decided to look at the underside of the fuse box cover and found a list... so that solves the immediate problem, but does anyone have any ideas of what could be causing this problem?

yeah...it sounds like you have an aftermarket alarm installed. look underneath the dash for a button of some sort. after you find it. connect the battery, push the button and turn the key to the on position.

Last edited:
there is no alarm installed to my knowledge, and i have disconnected the battery before and this has never happened.

did you take the horn button off? its possible shorted out. the horn is activated by a single wire and if its grounded the horn will blow.

hope you find it!

the only thing that will cause a horm to blow after disconnecting a battery (to my knowledge) is and aftermarket alarm. nothing in the factory system will cause the horn to blow after disconnecting the battery. did you by the truck used?

You might have pressed too hard (and somehow :dontknow: ) made the horn "stick" on..... :confused: I would try removing the airbag unit, and replacing it. :confused: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back