Need help asap !!

My wife had an Infiniti FX35 and then a QX56. She now has a Jeep SRT-8, and believe me, the Jeep is not even on the same playing field as the Infiniti's in regard to quality and luxury.

IH8CHVYS said:
The M6 and the 645 cic convertible are my favorite !!

Mmmmmmm..... 645 Convert :drool::drool: Beautiful cars!!!:rock:
645CiDanePhotoOutside.jpg

But the 300 SRT is nice too, just not quite a 6 series Beamer.....

Good luck with your choice Mary.

ok,let me just say this,when u goto bmw for any work ur in and out within 15 minutes,given a loaner vehicle with no hassles,used car warranty is 100k and the ride in a bmw is smooth,plus the bmw has 345hp with a 6speed auto

chrsler warranty and service.............gooodluck!

OK Mary, which one did you buy ??? I really hope it was the 300 although the other two are better vehicles.

flchub said:
ok,let me just say this,when u goto bmw for any work ur in and out within 15 minutes,given a loaner vehicle with no hassles,used car warranty is 100k and the ride in a bmw is smooth,plus the bmw has 345hp with a 6speed auto

chrsler warranty and service.............gooodluck!

Which BMW dealership do you go to? The one by me takes three hours just to read a fault code.

DrPierceMD said:
Which BMW dealership do you go to? The one by me takes three hours just to read a fault code.
haha,braman down here just takes ur car and gives u a loaner,calls u when ur car is ready

My wife wouldn't trade her SRT-8 Magnum for any car short of a BMW M5...............

It is truly a great car, it is a family member in our home.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back