Need help finding 05-06 Reg. Cab SRT-10!!

VAViperPower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Ive seen that this forum has had great luck helping guys find the truck for them so I wanted to see if I could get some of the same great assistance. Im ready to seriously buy a srt-10. Im looking for a 05 or 06 Reg. Cab with alittle bit of miles on it. If anyone has any leads or ideas please feel free to guide me in the right direction. Ive lost 2 deals in the past week trying to purchase a truck so im requesting any help you guys can provide so I can replace the 04 I sold to my bro. Thanks!!! :rock:

I'll include my brand new no miles M&H 390 series drag radials and 15x10 american eagle wheels in the $37,500 price of the truck. You wont find a better deal than this!!!

I also still have the original shifter, pcm, front springs, the original motor (minus heads and intake), etc that are included with the truck.

Last edited:
Not sure if they still have it but bjmotors in VA has an 04 red reg cab with 688 miles on it for $37,995

http://www.bjmotors.biz/vipers.html

Its about 1/2 way down the page. They also show a VCA edition blue/white with 90 miles on it. I forget the price.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer guys. Im not sure if I can swing a truck with all the mods done already. I got a wedding coming up this fall so I got to keep my monthly payment low so Im trying to spend below 31K. Mopar Connections, could you run this vin # for me and let me know some warrany info, etc on this 05 silver reg. cab i found. The vin # is: 3D7HA16H45G771685. I wasnt sure what the inservice date was on the truck and how much factory warranty is left? THanks a million!!

I just responded to your other duplicate thread. I have a line on a Red 05 RC with under 1k miles for $29,000

06 Reg Cab

2006 reg cab, /black with tinted windows. Every option with navigation and satellite radio, K&N drop in and X-Metal mids with Magnaflow cat back. Ipod adapter that uses the steering wheel controls. 3,600 miles. $33K PM me if interested. Good luck with the hunt.

VAViperPower said:
Thanks for the offer guys. Im not sure if I can swing a truck with all the mods done already. I got a wedding coming up this fall so I got to keep my monthly payment low so Im trying to spend below 31K. Mopar Connections, could you run this vin # for me and let me know some warrany info, etc on this 05 silver reg. cab i found. The vin # is: 3D7HA16H45G771685. I wasnt sure what the inservice date was on the truck and how much factory warranty is left? THanks a million!!
warranty till dec 15th 2008 or 36k.

Mopar Conn, thanks again for the info. I will definitely be calling you for my borla or magnaflow exh. system once I find the right truck at a good price. Do you think that truck you ran the vin is a good buy @27,900? Its got 5 K miles, silver color, excellent cond, 1 owner, factory nav and bedliner? Let me know what you guys think on this truck. I may go after it!!

Hemi Killer, Let me know if you or the guy that owns the 05 Reg. Cab can get me some pics. Ive got a thing for red ones since my last one was red. I was wondering if it had nav, polished wheels, bedliner, etc? Some pics would be great. Im definitely interested in the truck!! Thanks for your help!!

Damn, the srt Gods are not with me the last few days. I got beat out of a deal I was working on an 05 Silver Reg Cab in sunny FL. Im gonna be driving a Kia if I dont find another SRT-10 soon. All the clean low mileage 05's that are priced below 30K go very quick. I got beat on 2 deals in 2 days!! Im gonna have my hand on the buzzer this time so let me know anyone has an 05-06 Reg. Cab that is for sale below 31K or around that. Thanks for the help

Saw a sivler 06 qc at a dealer near me never been sold ---67K on the sticker-----has to be very negotiable hahaha----or try calling astart autos---they had a selection of about 5 of them---from stock to super charged about 2 months ago ---709-3260---not sure of the area code --but it is in st pete florida-----maybe 727 or 813

Last edited:
check ferman bmw in palm harbour fl---they had a qc 05 told me around 32k out the door taxes and tiltle-----they have a web site

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for the new leads, I will follow up on them both. If there is a place in the country where I would like to take delivery of my new srt-10 it would have to be sunny florida. Im afraid I would end up making a vacation out of it. I always have time to cruise to the beach with my new truck. Thanks again and keep the leads coming. I will let you guys know when I find or purchase the right truck. Until then, I will be driving my ford "danger-ranger" with 6 squirrels under the hood. Its embarressing, I almost blew the engine the other day trying to catch up to a black srt-10 reg. cab that drove past me on I-66. The guy probably thought I was a stalker!! I couldnt catch him. Damn the Fords!!!! :)

sounds good vaviperpower----what area of NOVA are you in ---I was born and raised in NOVA --springfield to be exact---still have a brother living there in fairfax city----good luck in the srt10 search

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back