Need help finding aftermarket fuel door!!

VAViperPower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im in the market for a aftermarket fuel door that would match the finish on the factory polished wheels on my 06 Reg Cab. Anyone have any leads to finding this product??? I purchased a fuel door from a supporting vendor and it was shipped to me and really looks chrome instead of the polished finish like im looking for. Im not trying to be picky but just want the fuel door to match the wheel finish. If anyone can hook a brother up and guide me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. If you have any pics of ones installed on your truck please post a pic or two if you can to show me the finished product. Thanks so much for the help!!!

:rock:

Mopar makes the aluminum fuel door. You can get it right at your dealership or from one of the site vendors here who sell OEM parts.

Mine is OEM.

Hi Viper Truck 2933, Which finish of the factory fuel door did you purchase from the dealer to match the finish on your wheels. Your truck looks badass. How in the hell did u get those wheels fricken bright & shinned up???

VAViperPower said:
Hi Viper Truck 2933, Which finish of the factory fuel door did you purchase from the dealer to match the finish on your wheels. Your truck looks badass. How in the hell did u get those wheels fricken bright & shinned up???
Thanks!

I got the polished aluminum fuel door.

My wheels always stay nice and clean inside and out because I run Performance Friction brake pads (no dust). :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Thanks!

I got the polished aluminum fuel door.

My wheels always stay nice and clean inside and out because I run Performance Friction brake pads (no dust). :rock:
Tim, where do you get the pads and what are they made out of? How long do they last (of course I have a garage queen so that's a no brainer) .... I hate brake dust and I hate cleaning wheels. :D :D

and BTW, how is your foot and how come we haven't seen any updated pics???:dontknow:

UR DEALER, LOCAL SPEED SHOP, OR STYLIN CONCEPTS. JUST DONT LET THE DEALER DO IT FOR U, I AM SURE THEY WILL CHARGE U AN INSTALLATION FEE. WHAT COLOR IS UR TRUCK? A FEW VENDORS HERE SELL POWDERCOATED DOORS TO MATCH THE TRUCK.

Here is mine that I got off of ebay.

IMG_1823.jpg

Hey Jeff thanks for the new viper site , i finnaly found me a nice fuel door.

Hey guys, thanks for all the great leads on fuel doors. Im gonna stop by the local dealer and try and pickup a factory polished door that will match my wheel finish like vipertruck2933 has. If not im going to check out the other websites. Thanks again!!

Vipertruck 2933, where could i pick up a set of performance friction brake pads like your running on your truck??

VAViperPower said:
Hey guys, thanks for all the great leads on fuel doors. Im gonna stop by the local dealer and try and pickup a factory polished door that will match my wheel finish like vipertruck2933 has. If not im going to check out the other websites. Thanks again!!

Vipertruck 2933, where could i pick up a set of performance friction brake pads like your running on your truck??
Got mine from autozone. Front 0965-20 and Rear 0702-20. Fronts only fit 2004s. Rears will fit 04-05. They had to order them in. Came in 2 days. One used to be able to order them from Autozone's website also. Not sure if you still can. :dontknow:

I bought mine from ebay 2 weeks ago.. Mopar OEM part
I think they are original on the Rumble bee's and Daytona trucks.

fueldoor.jpg

Amsterdam,
Is that gas door a brushed aluminum or polished aluminum finish?? Im looking for a polished aluminum that would closely match the polished aluminum wheels on my truck. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Hey Amsterdam,
That fuel door looks incredible and it looks exactly what im looking for. Do you have the sellers name on ebay so I can find him and buy the exact same fuel door. Thanks for the great pictures and any info you can provide to find the same door. Thanks again!!

I purchased one of the Mopar fuel doors and painted it body color looks great imo... :rock:

Hi Amsterdam,
sorry i typed to quick before reading the whole response. I did see the link you attached to get ahold of the guys selling the door on ebay. I will keep an eye on the one he is currently got for sale. Hopefully i win it. Thanks again for the info and lead!! Hope you get your truck safe and sound!! Take some pictures of your truck down in the red light district for all of us stuck here in the USA. :)

Hey Craig,
great idea. What should I expect a local paint shop is gonna charge to paint the fuel door inferno red to match my truck??

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back