Need help finding aftermarket fuel door!!

Hey VAViperPower,

Another NOVA owner:D One quick question for you. You found a good body shop around NOVA yet?? I pretty much have most everything done on the truck, but recently scraped the passenger side back door panel and need someone to finally fix my front bumper since the last two places can't get it aligned correctly after the accident two summers ago.

Good to see another local on the board.

VAViperPower said:
Take some pictures of your truck down in the red light district for all of us stuck here in the USA. :)

:D :D :D That's a deal!!! When i can drive legal with a new dutch licensplate on the truck i will park the truck in the district and make some pictures for you guys!! Did you like to see my truck or only the girls?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But i think they close immediately their curtains when i park my truck before their windows and step out with a photocamera :laugh:

Here's a picture from the redlight district in Amsterdam that we made on queensday this year. That's a great party every year again.. I talked with 3 guys from California.. They were on holliday in Amsterdam so i showed them some nice places offcourse :rock:
:listen: They enjoyed the legal :canabis: from the coffeeshops in Amsterdam very much :hahaha: :smokin: :smokin:

amsterdam12.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jelms,
I had one of my other trucks worked on at a bodyshop in Chantilly, Va called Craftsman Autobody. You should be able to google them and get their contact info. They werent the cheapest but my insurance paid for it anyways. However, they did a great job and im pretty picky and couldnt find where the truck had been repainted, great color match and they stand behind their work. Hope that helps. :)

Elwin,
Looks like we need to start having Mopar Nationals in the red light district in Amsterdam!! I would be willing to ship my truck over there to have a great time and enjoy all that amsterdam has to offer, germans, russian, british, italian, all the beautiful women. It must be like a buffet, LOL Im sure we would have a great turnout if we had a gettogether in wild and wonderfuly Amsterdam. Thanks again for the info on the fuel door. I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back