NEED HELP SELLING MY NIGHT RUNNER SRT-10

noid said:
Just a FYI. The last Knighrunner and SRT-10 to come off the line was raffled for $100 tickets. 1000 tickets were sold.

I thought I did state that needed to sell 400 tickets. @ 100.00 dollars each.

More info

If you want to relieve the doubts about this being a scam why don't you post some pics of the truck WITH the license plate. I am a police officer and can verify that you have the truck titled in your name without divulging any sensitive information. I know, a cop with a hot rod. I decided at 18, after 10 tickets, if you can't beat em, join em.:rock:

noid said:
Please don't take this wrong. But selling raffle tickets for $100.00 each and you’re looking to sell 2500 tickets. That’s $250,000 dollars. It looks like you’re from Tn. So what I don't understand is that you said you were looking for help. It looks like your looking for a way to pay for the whole house. Now this might not and is probably not the case. At least I hope it's not. If you wanted to get a little more realistic because I am almost certain that you’re not going to get 2500 tickets sold. Sell 450 tickets. This way you get your asking price plus extra to take care of any legal assistance. And it makes it more inviting to everyone that the odds are way better.
read the first post he said he wants tosell 400 ttickets:dontknow: :dontknow: where you got 2500 from maybe it was a post from someone else let me look...........I'm thinking of selling my house... If I can just sell 2,500 tickets for $100 each, someone will be getting a steal. Pictures would be made available at request. Cold and Snow are included at no additional charge here in Northeast Ohio.... yepsomeone else ohiosrt

I am new here and do not know why I expected this forum to be different but I see it is not. Poor guy is looking to sell and we have guys jumping on a cop, cheerleading, acting childish and totally unrealistic about values and prices, etc. One guy says trucks will be worth $XX in ZZ years. They will be worth what they can be sold for and a dollar will be worth two cents by then. Now I know I will get jumped on for this and do not care much but it is really a shame that owning these trucks is not exclusive to mature people with brains. I looked at this thread looking for ideas on how to sell one of my two RCs. I wish this guy well. Too bad he paid way too much to start. edit, late: Why does it say something about a hemi under my name? How do I remove that?

Danko said:
I am new here and do not know why I expected this forum to be different but I see it is not. Poor guy is looking to sell and we have guys jumping on a cop, cheerleading, acting childish and totally unrealistic about values and prices, etc. One guy says trucks will be worth $XX in ZZ years. They will be worth what they can be sold for and a dollar will be worth two cents by then. Now I know I will get jumped on for this and do not care much but it is really a shame that owning these trucks is not exclusive to mature people with brains. I looked at this thread looking for ideas on how to sell one of my two RCs. I wish this guy well. Too bad he paid way too much to start. edit, late: Why does it say something about a hemi under my name? How do I remove that?

keep making post!! it will go away:D :D :D

Danko said:
excellent post you got a hemi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANKO-
I am sorry to see WELL-WISHING comments here. I would like to only see interested prospective buyers reply here, please. I doubt when you get your local paper you call or e-mail people wishing them well in their attempts to sell. It does no good and I politely ask it to stop for me, thank you. Although it is said above that mine is a fantastic price, I cannot agree until someone buys it. See ------ it does no one any good to say something is "worth" an amount no one is willing to pay. My price is less than I owe and I believe a very good price. I will believe that when someone actually offers that amount or something close to it. Thnx for your patience with me and no well-wishing, please.

DANKO-
I wish this guy well

YOU WON'T GET ANY HELP HERE WITH THAT ATTITUDE!

SANCHOBA said:
DANKO-

DANKO-

this guy was banned from the other forum for a few weeks for being a jackass,guess he figures he can do the same here

SANCHOBA said:
DANKO-

DANKO-

Yeah that HEMI attitude won’t fly around here. Danko, the reason VTCoA members react in a way you don't seem to understand is because VTCoA are more like family. If something fishy emerges we look out for one another. We also post our opinions freely without worrying about being put down (especially by a new comer). Fortunately newer members usually adopt this same brotherhood attitude or comradery instead of bashing people. So, we enjoy jumping on a cop (I used to be one and there are more on here), cheerleading and enjoying ourselves (you call it being childish). We choose to respect others' opinions. Furthermore, if you think you have more brains than others here just because you own more than one RC, think again. Many of us own multiple SRT’s so it’s not a big deal. Someone with “brainsâ€￾ wouldn’t be looking at an internet public forum for sound financial ideas anyway. What I am really trying to say ere Danko is if you don't like what you see here just ask ekool to reinstate your account over at the NFFF site. It's that simple.:dontknow:

Danko said:

Why worry about removing "Why does it say something about a hemi under my name? How do I remove that?[/QUOTE,with your crap attitude just remove yourself and don't worry about it!:rock:

I am here to sell my '04 RC. I see these forums as sources of information and appreciate useful help. I am asking a low price. Don't like my comments? Then help get rid of me by finding a buyer for my '04 which has low miles and most of the factory warranty remaining. 11,000 miles, $24,600. s.e. Michigan

flchub said:
this guy was banned from the other forum for a few weeks for being a jackass,guess he figures he can do the same here
danko update!

hes been able to get himself banned from the other srt-10 forum yet again,congrats danko!

HAHAHA what a fag i just read this now.. great point bro...Dink-o asks that no one wishes well then does the same thing . what a duch bag... .go suck a big one dink-o

DANKO- Quote:
I am sorry to see WELL-WISHING comments here. I would like to only see interested prospective buyers reply here, please. I doubt when you get your local paper you call or e-mail people wishing them well in their attempts to sell. It does no good and I politely ask it to stop for me, thank you. Although it is said above that mine is a fantastic price, I cannot agree until someone buys it. See ------ it does no one any good to say something is "worth" an amount no one is willing to pay. My price is less than I owe and I believe a very good price. I will believe that when someone actually offers that amount or something close to it. Thnx for your patience with me and no well-wishing, please.

DANKO- Quote:
I wish this guy well

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back