need help!!!!

BOOMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys, i am really trying to find someones phone number by using an address. how in the hell can i do it? i need to resolve an issue, and the only way i can see to do it, is be able to call someone, but all i have is their address.
with the brain power we have here, i know we can find a way.
i would like to call these people, and see if i can get a package back that was dropped off at thier address.
i really appreicate anyones help with this.
if any one lives near here, i would pay a finders fee, if someone could just go by there and see if they can get the package.

the address is:
1940 out post circle
los angeles Ca 90068

thanks everyone, i really want to get this fixed, so i appreciate anyones help.

OCBob said:
Here you go Boomer

Huke, Laura

1940 Outpost Cir

Los Angeles, CA 90068-3720

(323) 851-1827
Boomer--I've got it as Laura Huke also along with Carla Christofferson and Allison Mcgowen.The property also is the mailing address for corporate entity known as Gemini Basketball LLC with a physical address in Phoenix AZ. The phone directory lists two phone numbers at that address--Annabelle Troukens 323-851-4278 and Kate Hall 323-436-0901. The property is owned by Carla Christofferson who is an unmarried woman living at 1 Outpost Circle, Los Angeles. She purchased the property on June 5,2007. Lots of records of other individuals as having lived at that address-- probably indicative of a multi- family dwelling.

Damn...can someone tell me who my next door neighbor is sleeping with and if she is open to a new guy, if I provide her address...also, when will her husband next be out of the country and for how long?

Prof said:
Damn...can someone tell me who my next door neighbor is sleeping with and if she is open to a new guy, if I provide her address...also, when will her husband next be out of the country and for how long?
What's her name??

Prof said:

:eek:NO JOKE, a bunch of grown up spies in here. Now I know where to inquire when I want some total stranger's daily schedule. SHEESH!!!

Prof said:
Haven't found that yet Roy. BTW, what is the Tillie PAC? hehehe

SERPENT said:
Boomer--I've got it as Laura Huke also along with Carla Christofferson and Allison Mcgowen.The property also is the mailing address for corporate entity known as Gemini Basketball LLC with a physical address in Phoenix AZ. The phone directory lists two phone numbers at that address--Annabelle Troukens 323-851-4278 and Kate Hall 323-436-0901. The property is owned by Carla Christofferson who is an unmarried woman living at 1 Outpost Circle, Los Angeles. She purchased the property on June 5,2007. Lots of records of other individuals as having lived at that address-- probably indicative of a multi- family dwelling.
Serpent,

Can you tell us where Bin Laden is located while you're at it? Someone put him in charge of U.S. intel.

OCBob said:
Haven't found that yet Roy. BTW, what is the Tillie PAC? hehehe

Damn! Tillie Fowler...died a few years ago...one of the toughest female Republican congresswomen ever to exist! Had city council woman hand cuffed in a bathroom and dragged back to vote!

She was eventually one of the most influential women in military appropriations, and was nominated to be Sec. of the Navy.

I was one of five or six who started a PAC to get her to run for Congress.

See, I am a Republican!

Usually if you go to google maps and type in someones address it can give you their phone number. It's the same way that if you know their number and not the address. But I don't know if they still have that because google became the all time stalker helper lol.

moonmullins said:
Usually if you go to google maps and type in someones address it can give you their phone number. It's the same way that if you know their number and not the address. But I don't know if they still have that because google became the all time stalker helper lol.
If you want the number let me know I have it.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back