first air intakes are not going to give you any hp, none have proven to beat a drop in filter in the oem box, most are actually hot air intakes, sucking in hot air from the engine bay

the headers we have those on sale at the moment, from belanger, includes headers and mids, with or without cats

and yessir that is rwhp, but its hard to give a definite hard number, trucks vary, dynos vary, climates vary, but you will get good gains in trq from those mods, a bone stock QC should be in the 415 range, but that too varies,

like poolboy says, the convertor so far is the biggest bang for 0-100 performance besides the sct tuner

first air intakes are not going to give you any hp, none have proven to beat a drop in filter in the oem box, most are actually hot air intakes, sucking in hot air from the engine bay

the headers we have those on sale at the moment, from belanger, includes headers and mids, with or without cats

and yessir that is rwhp, but its hard to give a definite hard number, trucks vary, dynos vary, climates vary, but you will get good gains in trq from those mods, a bone stock QC should be in the 415 range, but that too varies,

like poolboy says, the convertor so far is the biggest bang for 0-100 performance besides the sct tuner

You too with the poolboy crap Tony? Now I know how Caesar felt,lol

hankthetank said:
Poolboy! Tony knows his name.........hahaha!!!!

Poolboy, poolbitch...what's the difference? After we race he's gonna be whatever I wanna call him. :D

Fuck you guys, after we race your trucks gonna be mine,santeen,lol. Your gonna get your ass whipped by a 100k + mile truck.

i would spend your money on upgrading your tranny first. since you will be putting a supercharger in the near future.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back