need ideas for my race car team name

Dave T(BADVENM)

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As some of you know I'm building a CMC (Camaro Mustang Challenge) car. a co-worker of mine who will also be driving a few times (until he finishes his car) have to have a team name. We've come up with "Incidental Contact Racing". Of course, we need a slogan or saying or logo. So far we've come up with "where a little rubbin usually leads to a good finish".

To my knowledge and search of the internet I havent found any team names such as ours so its a bit unique. We're now looking for a slogan that would be appropriate and non-offensive. If you have anything to go along with our team name lets here it :)

If you have something offensive and just cant stop yourself from presenting it please do in the offensive section, I know I have thought of a few myself :D

The only thing that comes to my mind is to consider "rubbin/racing" in the context of (it being) a "contact" sport...... and let your imagination go from there...

Just an idea........maybe it'll kick something loose in your head, too ....:dontknow:

Good Luck....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back